Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday, Feb 2 ~ Snowed in
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
[smiley]Rich has gay orgies every weekend[/smiley]
LeNeve Wrote:a Slow IST makes me not want to be at work.

I'm home today.
Doing nothing but cleaning a little, and eating, listening to CnR.
[smiley]It is empty up in here[/smiley]
I'm reading the online brochure for the upcoming wine trail I'm going to. [smiley]I cant wait[/smiley]
"Anderson Cooper and his crew were attacked by supporters of Hosni Mubarak in Cairo on Wednesday. CNN's Steve Brusk tweeted that Cooper was punched in the head ten times."
Joe Wrote:"Anderson Cooper and his crew were attacked by supporters of Hosni Mubarak in Cairo on Wednesday. CNN's Steve Brusk tweeted that Cooper was punched in the head ten times."

I don't know why I like this, but I do.
Chip Wrote:

I'm a homo today.
Doing nothing but waxing my ass a little, and eating, listening to CnR.

right on
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:"Anderson Cooper and his crew were attacked by supporters of Hosni Mubarak in Cairo on Wednesday. CNN's Steve Brusk tweeted that Cooper was punched in the head ten times."

I don't know why I like this, but I do.

If my country was falling apart and Indian guys were running around taping and and talking about it in front of cameras I'm pretty sure I'd punch them too.
I've seen someone break an ankle bowling because the bottom of their shoe got wet
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

I'm a homo today.

right on

Fuck Yeah Chip! You tell that closet door who's boss and kick that shit open when you come out! :rock:
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

I'm a homo today.

right on

Fuck Yeah Chip! You tell that closet door who's boss and kick that shit open when you come out! :rock:

Wtf
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

I'm a homo today.

right on

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Chip Wrote:I've seen someone break an ankle bowling because the bottom of their shoe got wet

I would lie to people about that injury.
i just spent the last 3 hours shoveling, I can now drive about 30 feet. To bad there is still 5' of snow for another 100 or so feet to go
[youtube]8RNbbDRdvBw[/youtube]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13