Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday, Jan 17, 2011 ~ Just another Monday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I've done it twice, both times I was eating pizza and watching hockey.
And had 3, and 6 bottles.

Chippers, did ya make to it to the auto show??

I did.
With my friend, his wife, and their 2 year old.
I didn't get to really see much.
But, we did eat at Xochimilco in Mexican town. :happy:

How do you go and not see much of it?

The 2 year old.
So our time was kinda limited, we got there later then we hoped, and if we cut into his nap time, he would start going nuts.
And they wanted to stay away from the huge crowds with him.
Joe Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:Just had a PB&J sangwich.

I am going to have a ham and swiss wrap in about 1/2 hour.

I think I'm going to Subway
I love their BMTs.
the keifer Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

I love their BMTs.

Big Meaty Toes?
the keifer Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

I love their BMTs.

OMG...I love the BMT's.....soooo yummy!!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't had one is sooooooooooo long.
Chip Wrote:The 2 year old.
So our time was kinda limited, we got there later then we hoped, and if we cut into his nap time, he would start going nuts.

Well, did you see anything good?

It depends how the situation goes with his truck whether we go or not. I might get stuck driving him to work this week. Confusedad:
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I just found out Clutch is opening for Motorhead here on 2/23.
:happy:
[smiley]Id rather stab myself in the ears[/smiley]

:whomo:

I hate Motorhead more than I hate Tool.

What kind of J?

If my 2 yr old is looking at something he thinks is cool, he refuses to go down for a nap. By 6:30 he is a train wreck, trying to get him to eat dinner is a pain in the ass. Its worse when Jim's brother says he is going to be home at 6 and doesn't show up til 7:45...
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

Well, did you see anything good?

It depends how the situation goes with his truck whether we go or not. I might get stuck driving him to work this week. Confusedad:

I don't know if I'm a big fan of the new 300 yet, they're not even trying to hide the Bentley style with the Chrysler logo on it.
The Call of Duty Wrangler was pretty sweet looking.
I didn't get close to the Volt, and I guess they let you drive one downstairs, I'd like to go back to check that out.
Nussie_T Wrote:

If my 2 yr old is looking at something he thinks is cool, he refuses to go down for a nap. By 6:30 he is a train wreck, trying to get him to eat dinner is a pain in the ass. Its worse when Jim's brother says he is going to be home at 6 and doesn't show up til 7:45...

He was having more fun jumping on the floor that was made of lights.
I am playing with the new buttons. Chip, you should have a warning coming your way.
Joe, how come I don't get a cool title, just Global Moderator, but you have a cool title.
Chip Wrote:He was having more fun jumping on the floor that was made of lights.

Kids are easily entertained. If I really need to get something done, I use my phone to let him watch TV...
Pete Nice Wrote:I am playing with the new buttons. Chip, you should have a warning coming your way.

Yeah, I got it.
It confused me for a second.
Pete Nice Wrote:Joe, how come I don't get a cool title, just Global Moderator, but you have a cool title.

I was wondering that. I added rankings yesterday and the Admins and Mods are supposed to be seperate from that. For some reason I'm not.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18