Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday, Jan 17, 2011 ~ Just another Monday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Love the Papa Johns dipping sauce!
Nussie_T Wrote:Some guys I went to school started a band called Alverstone. I think they sound a lot like The White Stripes. They write their own music... they don't sound too bad IMO.
Check them out: http://www.myspace.com/alverstonetheband/music

Some guy hit me up on Twitter and asked me to check out his new rap video. I replied back to him and told him I hope he enjoys his day job. He replied back telling me he's a student, but wanted to thank me for listening anyway. I felt a little bad after that.
Joe Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Some guys I went to school started a band called Alverstone. I think they sound a lot like The White Stripes. They write their own music... they don't sound too bad IMO.
Check them out: http://www.myspace.com/alverstonetheband/music

Some guy hit me up on Twitter and asked me to check out his new rap video. I replied back to him and told him I hope he enjoys his day job. He replied back telling me he's a student, but wanted to thank me for listening anyway. I felt a little bad after that.

Hahahaha.... what an ass.
the keifer Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:I can't see how anyone can live like that. Makes me glad I don't install cable. My buddy at Comcast told me some stories about messy houses.

My mother in law is a paramedic she has there are some houses she goes in there are only trails to get in and out of rooms. She says you don't stray off the path because you don't know what it's in it.
I think the worst place I've been to was an old grade school that an old woman lives in. She houses mentally challenged kids there. The place reeked of cat piss and trash cluttering up the front door way. There's even mouse shit in a couple rooms. And she wonders why they get sick. Even one kid died there. I got pics of this place on my FB.

I was friends with this girl in elementary school and always wondered why I could never stay at her place. Found out later that her parents were hoarders... I walked in there years later, she was just embarrassed and I couldn't wait to leave and take a shower. It was gross. There was a rut worn out in the carpet, the kitchen was beyond disgusting. I remember seeing their bird hanging over a pile of clothes that were covered in bird shit. :barf: You would not have thought this girl lived that way either. Her room was clean and organized even.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I told my friend and the bar tender that I did not want the last shot, and that I wasn't going to drink it.
Then she poured me one anyway. :?

I think all drunks say that... We should start a poll who is more of an alcoholic... LeNeve or Chip.
Chip......he really celebrates his alcoholism
OMG WTF there are buttons all over the place now.
Brampton Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I told my friend and the bar tender that I did not want the last shot, and that I wasn't going to drink it.

I think all drunks say that... We should start a poll who is more of an alcoholic... LeNeve or Chip.

I agree. Leneve is more of a professional drinker.
You're over obsessed with something if you name your kid after it.
Derick Wrote:OMG WTF there are buttons all over the place now.
I just asked myself the same thing.....yeah Joe, what the heck?

I didn't put them there. They just showed up after I deleted all of the old styles.
Brampton Wrote:
I just asked myself the same thing.....yeah Joe, what the heck?

I'm going to have to photoshop the blue buttons to match the other buttons.
Brampton Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

LeNeve usually drinks beer. Chip dips in more than one type of alcoholic drink + beer. He also passes out and ends up in different states.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

LeNeve usually drinks beer. Chip dips in more than one type of alcoholic drink + beer. He also passes out and ends up in different states.

But, I never drink alone.
Chip Wrote:But, I never drink alone.
:? Umm... ok....
Nussie_T Wrote:
Chip Wrote:But, I never drink alone.
:? Umm... ok....

I've done it twice, both times I was eating pizza and watching hockey.
And had 3, and 6 bottles.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18