Dudebro Nation

Full Version: DBN trip to NYC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
So we have discussed a DBN road trip to NYC to hit up the studio. We need to start by narrowing down a month. Vote and voice your opinion here. If your not interested, just say so.
I say december, October and November are hunting months so my time is spent in the bush shooting wild animals. December works for me
are you gonna vote petey?
Derick Wrote:I say december, October and November are hunting months so my time is spent in the bush shooting wild animals. December works for me

What? You like chicks with bush?
I'll say December. Like on the 4th or something. Fuck I better have a job by then.
I wont vote cause anytime works for me (i'm a 30 minute train ride away) But definitely count me in.
I voted for November only because the rest of the fall is full with other office staff leaving for hunting & fishing trips and someone is going to Minneapolis.

It would be best at the end of the month, so early December would work out well too!
I just threw a dart at the board. I'm up for whenever.
I am looking into weekends in December for this, since Dec had the most votes.

Who is in for December? This allows me to figure out the best possible times. Would you ratherr go to the studio on a Friday or a Monday?
I think Friday would be a better day to visit the studio than Monday.
The wife and I been looking for a place to go on vacation, I dont think i could talk her into NYC tho, shes thinking more of an island get away.
Texas Fan Wrote:The wife and I been looking for a place to go on vacation, I dont think i could talk her into NYC tho, shes thinking more of an island get away.

Isn't Manhatten an island?
LeNeve Wrote:
Texas Fan Wrote:The wife and I been looking for a place to go on vacation, I dont think i could talk her into NYC tho, shes thinking more of an island get away.

Isn't Manhattan an island?
:roflmao: :duh:
I voted for Jan. because that's tax time and I could use some of the tax money for a plane ticket since I'm so far away. Is any dudebro going to help with rides to studio or should I plan on renting a car as well?
Any update on this?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8