Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 12-30-2010 No show at all today.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
LeNeve Wrote:I'm not in a lithium kind of mood today. Faction has that dumb ass "fuck you" song on right now,
Lame
The problem I have is I have to walk all the way across the shop every time I want to change the channel.
I'm going to listen to 90's on 9 for awhile, at least until Alanis Morisette comes on.
I am listening to Richard Pryor he is one funny n!&&er. He just told the matchstick joke hahahahah
Brian in NY Wrote:I'm going to listen to 90's on 9 for awhile, at least until Alanis Morisette comes on.

:roflmao:
you are listening to mr. big.
WyoIan Wrote:I am listening to Richard Pryor he is one funny n!&&er. He just told the matchstick joke hahahahah

When I first got my sirius radio they had him on for a bunch of days like now, I listened then.
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:I'm going to listen to 90's on 9 for awhile, at least until Alanis Morisette comes on.

:roflmao:
you are listening to mr. big.
Classic Vinyl......James Gang
I just noticed something funny about my sirius sign in, it has to be an inside joke, but every other day when I sign in the random number generator thingy puts up "6nch" . :roflmao:
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:It doesn't take much to take a rim out.
fuck. how do I tell if it is bent? I just checked, I can get a used one for around 125, brand new is 450

Any time I've had a bent rim I'd put the car up on a lift and spin it. It's usually obvious. Other than that you could have a shop throw it on a balancer and that should definitely be visable.

I would go with Joe's suggestion, it might not be a rim.
I just noticed Brian took the "in NY" out of his username
i'm rather bored, and there are very few people here today
Derick Wrote:i'm rather bored, and there are very few people here today

I am just finishing up breakfast.
Ok, I gave up on that for a bit and am playing Jeff Dunham youtube vids for the boss.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Derick Wrote:i'm rather bored, and there are very few people here today

I am just finishing up breakfast.
i really wanted french toast this morning but ended up with muffins and strawberry jam. I wish I would have went with the french toast
so apparently there was an earthquake in indiana last night
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15