Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 12-30-2010 No show at all today.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:i just took a head count. there are 7 people here today. I would go eat, but the asian is in the lunch room

You should try to befriend them, then when you are gone in a week or two they will be all sad, and you will have the last laugh.
the 6 that are here never talk to me, i talk to myself
IF you lay a pry bar across the posts on a car battery, it is scary.
LeNeve Wrote:IF you lay a pry bar across the posts on a car battery, it is scary.
it gets all sparky and shit
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:IF you lay a pry bar across the posts on a car battery, it is scary.

very
DUDE! me and the other mechanic in here just sneezed at the exact same time!!!!!
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

very
I one time changed a 120v door holder and my screwdriver shorted it out when I went to pull off the hot wire. Took a chunk right out of the screwdriver. Saw spots for like two minutes and it made a hell of a crack too. I'm lucky that it was above my head instead of face level.

It's shocking!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

It's shocking!
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Lame
its almost 2, what time should I make the call to fedex?
Derick Wrote:its almost 2, what time should I make the call to fedex?

3 pm
Derick Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

It's shocking!
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Lame

yeah Lame but :roflmao: :roflmao:
im eating starbursts right now
grand funk rail road is cool. they are an american band you know. they tear hotels down too.
LeNeve Wrote:grand funk rail road is cool. they are an american band you know. they tear hotels down too.

also rock some pretty good cow bells
at least at fed ex, you won't have to deal with smelly asian food in the lunch room.

it's -30c/-22f here now, it was colder this morning
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15