Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday Dec 23 - Day before Christmas Eve Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
I'll start this bitch.
i think its time to have another talk with the roomy. Apparently she thinks its ok that her boyfriend is here when she is not. And what the fuck is wrong with this guy to think that is ok
Derick Wrote:i think its time to have another talk with the roomy. Apparently she thinks its ok that her boyfriend is here when she is not. And what the fuck is wrong with this guy to think that is ok
YEAH! Lay the Confusedlap: down!
4 day weekend!!! :happy: :happy: :happy:
And I get to listen to the show live and in it's entirety for once.
Derick Wrote:i think its time to have another talk with the roomy. Apparently she thinks its ok that her boyfriend is here when she is not. And what the fuck is wrong with this guy to think that is ok

yeah, that is strange.
Happy Festivus everyone!
[youtube]c8g4Ztf7hIM[/youtube]
Good morning everyone!! :boobs: :boobs: Derick you should be getting a letter, don't be scared, it's in an envelope from an attorney's office :wink:
Ahhh, Christmas Eve Eve otherwise known as Festivus. Does everyone have this years grievances ready? What a magical tradition.

Merry Christmas DBN!
Iva13 Wrote:Good morning everyone!! :boobs: :boobs: Derick you should be getting a letter, don't be scared, it's in an envelope from an attorney's office :wink:
i think i've been served
Iva13 Wrote:Good morning everyone!! :boobs: :boobs: Derick you should be getting a letter, don't be scared, it's in an envelope from an attorney's office :wink:
I didn't know Iva's law office was handling Derick's separation paperwork :poke:
JDubb Wrote:
I didn't know Iva's law office was handling Derick's separation paperwork :poke:
i work fast, its the eviction notice for my roommates boyfriend
i can see this is gonna be full of fun :killme:
I'm thinking octane should be more for girls that like rock, and emo teenagers.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33