Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday Dec 23 - Day before Christmas Eve Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Wine, candy, flowers (a christmas arrangement), or little chicken nuggets from Chick-Fil-A...they are very tasty and everyone loves them!!!!!!
Iva13 Wrote:Wine, candy, flowers (a christmas arrangement), or little chicken nuggets from Chick-Fil-A...they are very tasty and everyone loves them!!!!!!
i have to drive an hour to get to chic fil a. They are not wine people. I was thinking maybe a gift card to a resteraunt
Derick Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Wine, candy, flowers (a christmas arrangement), or little chicken nuggets from Chick-Fil-A...they are very tasty and everyone loves them!!!!!!
i have to drive an hour to get to chic fil a. They are not wine people. I was thinking maybe a gift card to a resteraunt

I like your idea best....it's the most expensive....but very nice idea. I would like that if someone came to my house. :grin:
Derick Wrote:i'm going to a buddy and his wife house tomorrow, i feel i should bring a gift but dont know what? suggestions, go.

Wine is always a good one. I'd suggest a sweet and a dry.
Iva13 Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

I like your idea best....it's the most expensive....but very nice idea. I would like that if someone came to my house. :grin:
i was thinking like $50, wont cover the entire meal, but ought to be close
Make sure you put the gift card in a little blue box so the wife goes ape-shit over it.
Joe Wrote:Make sure you put the gift card in a little blue box so the wife goes ape-shit over it.
i'm not trying to sleep with her
Brampton Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:i'm too lazy to look up psn names, but mine is tuming, i have black ops but i suck at it if anyone wants to play sometime
i'M online right now
did I already add you? i'm at work, I can't add you until later
Derick Wrote:

What do people look like that are not "wine people?"

[Image: super_funny_pictures_of_30_rednecks_acti...956776.jpg]
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Make sure you put the gift card in a little blue box so the wife goes ape-shit over it.

snooze you lose
something like this
michaelangelo Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:i'm too lazy to look up psn names, but mine is tuming, i have black ops but i suck at it if anyone wants to play sometime
i'M online right now
did I already add you? i'm at work, I can't add you until later
yeah, I'm t4d1978
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

snooze you lose
when i think of this, i get an inny
Derick Wrote:something like this

Hope they didn't pay a lot for that cake.
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

snooze you lose
when i think of this, i get an inny

Yes, I would too.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33