Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday December 20, 2010 - The day after.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Brampton Wrote:At the plaza today, my Dad and I are sitting on a bench and some lady sits down in front of us on a bench that is facing us. She immediately whips her tit out and starts feeding her baby. She then gives us a dirty look when we didn't know where to look.

What is wrong with people?

Yeah, what the hell is wrong with people?
You're supposed to stare at her tits. Everyone knows that.
She's doing that for attention.
If it was about feeding the kid, she'd have a bottle.
Brampton Wrote:So Pete, I was wondering......in your opinion is someone who uses any mac product a fanboy, or is it the people who sweat any mac product?

It is mostly people who sweat any mac/apple product. But it can also relate to only iphone users as well if they are the super annoying kind of iphone fanboy user like in the video that was posted a few months ago. I actually think super duper iphone fanboys are worse than the mac/apple fanboys.
I wonder if the guy that was supposed to bring his truck broke down somewhere. I already don't feel like working on it today.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:So Pete, I was wondering......in your opinion is someone who uses any mac product a fanboy, or is it the people who sweat any mac product?

It is mostly people who sweat any mac/apple product. But it can also relate to only iphone users as well if they are the super annoying kind of iphone fanboy user like in the video that was posted a few months ago. I actually think super duper iphone fanboys are worse than the mac/apple fanboys.
So I guess I'm a fanboy in your eyes...... Confusedad: .......I guess I should go hang myself.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I'm going to try that mexican sparkly water. We have that stuff here.

It'll make you piss out your ass.

oh never mind then. Pete can pee out his ass all he wants.
LeNeve Wrote:San Pellegrino Aranciata

it's some sort of mexican juice.

jumex
[Image: 31JEY9PMWYL._AA280_.jpg]

:roflmao: that's not what it is....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Pellegrino

[Image: San-Pellegrino-Aranciata_54481D2C.jpg]
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

So I guess I'm a fanboy in your eyes...... Confusedad: .......I guess I should go hang myself.

hang yourself with the ipod earbud cable, that would be funny.
Brampton Wrote:At the plaza today, my Dad and I are sitting on a bench and some lady sits down in front of us on a bench that is facing us. She immediately whips her tit out and starts feeding her baby. She then gives us a dirty look when we didn't know where to look.

Was she hot?
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

hang yourself with the ipod earbud cable, that would be funny.
anybody else remember getting the same headphones with the original gameboy?
Pete Nice Wrote:

Was she hot?
she had kids, I didn't care
I don't rememebr getting any head phones with my gameboy.

The very first job I ever had. 12 years old stacking hay at a tourist ranch place in Colorado. Got paid 3 bucks an hour under the table. The first thing I bought when I saved enough money was a gameboy.

I would play metroid, and listen to mettalica on a walkman.
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:hang yourself with the ipod earbud cable, that would be funny.
anybody else remember getting the same headphones with the original gameboy?
Yes.....uncomfortable then, uncomfortable now.
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

Not necessarily, do you ahve to have every new iphone and iphone thing? If you saw another phone you liked better would you switch even if it was not an iphone?
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I'm going to try that mexican sparkly water. We have that stuff here.

It'll make you piss out your ass.

oh never mind then. Pete can pee out his ass all he wants.

I didn't drink ANY mexican crap. Italian, not Mexican.
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

Was she hot?
she had kids, I didn't care

If she was hot I would have looked, nothing wrong with seeing some MILF tittie. Hell she might not of even been that hot but might have had a real nice looking tittie.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30