Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday December 20, 2010 - The day after.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Pokes28 Wrote:I was able to buy an iPhone 3GS from work for $100. Perfect condition as it was a test set (used for less than two weeks). I took it home and got it jailbroken and unlocked. Now time to put it on eBay and make some money.

Fanboy exploitation 5 :high5:
Brampton Wrote:what up nerfherders........how was the show today?
I missed most of it. The only part I heard was Covino being a total bitch about Layla messing up his hair. Layla wanted him to wear a hat for a fake Rolling Stone magazine cover pic. I'll put money on that he actually cried when he took the hat off.

It was good, then they started talking about the brooklyn basketball team or something, then I was bored, then some guy called and pissed Covino off, and I started listening again.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Pokes28 Wrote:I was able to buy an iPhone 3GS from work for $100. Perfect condition as it was a test set (used for less than two weeks). I took it home and got it jailbroken and unlocked. Now time to put it on eBay and make some money.

Pokes could skip the trouble and just sell it directly to Derick.
Brian in NY Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

Pokes could skip the trouble and just sell it directly to Derick.
Now that makes sense.......complete fanboy
yay! Kid Rock. I'm surprised.
I want to be a bull god.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:BTW Covino, this guy on the phone has NOTHING to do with dudebronation........

Why didn't he tell that guy to eat a bowl of dicks?????

He was rather pissed at the guy fo sho, he forgot to tell him to eat a bowl of Spot dicks though.
LeNeve Wrote:yay! Kid Rock. I'm surprised.
They're picking you up just to knock you down again.
Brian in NY Wrote:
I missed most of it. The only part I heard was Covino being a total bitch about Layla messing up his hair. Layla wanted him to wear a hat for a fake Rolling Stone magazine cover pic. I'll put money on that he actually cried when he took the hat off.

She should've done to him what I wanted to do to knightryda... A nice punch in the face for being irritating. :flame:
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:BTW Covino, this guy on the phone has NOTHING to do with dudebronation........

Why didn't he tell that guy to eat a bowl of dicks?????

He was rather pissed at the guy fo sho, he forgot to tell him to eat a bowl of Spot dicks though.
I missed it. I'm disappointed.
Brian in NY Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:yay! Kid Rock. I'm surprised.
They're picking you up just to knock you down again.
Confusedad:

Pretty damn good. Covino got into an extended argument with a guy who was yelling at him for being on the west coast. The guy was from Baltimore so he was probably a Ravens fan, purple is for fags.
so far so good. I like this song.

next song will be about the manitees probaly.
Pete Nice Wrote:

Pretty damn good. Covino got into an extended argument with a guy who was yelling at him for being on the west coast. The guy was from Baltimore so he was probably a Ravens fan, purple is for fags.

purple hearts are not for fags though.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30