Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednussday 12/8 - Hump Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
the keifer Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:Much like Nirvana and Nickleback, Stones are a good band but way overplayed.

The only thing is with overplaying is that they overplay stupid songs...some of their best songs I hardly ever hear played on the radio.
That's like most classic rock. I like a lot of the deep cuts from Sabbath, Zeppelin, Rush, and the list goes on.

Yep!
LeNeve Wrote:I have an air horn right here.
You should use it when they play Glisning Cakes.
"Beef me up bro..." Covino :roflmao:
j bizzle
Later DBN!!! :cya:
the keifer Wrote:Later DBN!!! :cya:

so soon??? Bye
the keifer Wrote:Later DBN!!! :cya:

Is it something I said?
My dad gets into the do-wop music. I can't take large doses of it.
LeNeve Wrote:j bizzle
fo shizzle
When my parents owned our store, my dad tuned the radio to the oldies station and ripped the knob out of it. So we had Oldies for 18 straight years, 12 to 14 hours a day. So I know them all, and love them. They remind me of my childhood.
LeNeve Wrote:where do astronauts leave their space craft?

at parking meteors.

ha ha

:roflmao: ..... :roll:
I'll play the oldies stuff when I have a mixed crowd of people around... It's the safe stuff to play

Also, I know plenty of people are sick of Christmas music already... But I gotta say that I prefer Christmas songs sung by Bing Crosby, Perry Como and Nat King Cole over the new crap they put out now.
LeNeve Wrote:a black guy just walked through the shop.

Is he lost?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I'll play the oldies stuff when I have a mixed crowd of people around... It's the safe stuff to play

Also, I know plenty of people are sick of Christmas music already... But I gotta say that I prefer Christmas songs sung by Bing Crosby, Perry Como and Nat King Cole over the new crap they put out now.
I agree with you.
If you go to Wildwood, you'll actually hear that kind of music a lot. They have a nostalgic feel to the city and everything had a 40s and 50s motif to it. We did a photo shoot at the Caribbean Motel and they were playing 50s 0n 5 all day. Even the photographer who was in his 50s didn't know the song. It was weird. I knew every song tha
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25