Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednussday 12/8 - Hump Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:The worst oldie song of all-time...... That stupid yellow ribbon round the old oak tree... I HATE that song on sooo many levels.
Tony Orlando and Dawn
[youtube]FIRf9dDnPzY[/youtube]
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
beckster Wrote:The worst oldie song of all-time...... That stupid yellow ribbon round the old oak tree... I HATE that song on sooo many levels.
Going to the chapel is sooooooo much worse.

No Way!! One of my first jobs, I got to sit in an office with old people and they played the AM hits channel... 4 times a day I heard that awful song!! I wanted to hurt people to make it go away.
Either way, they are both stuck in my head now :killme:
its hard to say that the older music to us will be totally gone.........is Beethoven, Bach, Tchaikovski (sp) not heard anymore......no, they are still heard
Brampton Wrote:
beckster Wrote:The worst oldie song of all-time...... That stupid yellow ribbon round the old oak tree... I HATE that song on sooo many levels.
Tony Orlando and Dawn
[youtube]FIRf9dDnPzY[/youtube]

:finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger:
I'm not playing that video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Brampton Wrote:its hard to say that the older music to us will be totally gone.........is Beethoven, Bach, Tchaikovski (sp) not heard anymore......no, they are still heard

Good point... You should've called that in.
My headache really needs to go away now... I have lots of work to do and every little noise is making it pound more. :killme:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:My headache really needs to go away now... I have lots of work to do and every little noise is making it pound more. :killme:
i have some good drugs
Brampton Wrote:its hard to say that the older music to us will be totally gone.........is Beethoven, Bach, Tchaikovski (sp) not heard anymore......no, they are still heard

Good point... You should've called that in.
I shoulda, but I missed out Confusedad:
this song is one of the good Ticklesack songs
Derick Wrote:
beckster Wrote:My headache really needs to go away now... I have lots of work to do and every little noise is making it pound more. :killme:
i have some good drugs

Send them
Brian in NY Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:The worst oldie song of all-time...... That stupid yellow ribbon round the old oak tree... I HATE that song on sooo many levels.

wow, now 2 shitty annoying songs are stuck in my head, in some sort of weird mash up. thonks
Derick Wrote:
beckster Wrote:My headache really needs to go away now... I have lots of work to do and every little noise is making it pound more. :killme:
i have some good drugs

Send them
that would be illegal
Brian in NY Wrote:

No Way!! One of my first jobs, I got to sit in an office with old people and they played the AM hits channel... 4 times a day I heard that awful song!! I wanted to hurt people to make it go away.

I worked at an A&W restraunt, and they had like a 20 song rotation that played and repeated ALL DAY LONG. All oldies, I'm your puppet...........pull the string, and ill do some flips, im your puppet....... :killme:
Brampton Wrote:this song is one of the good Ticklesack songs

Second best Chanukah song. Sandler's it the best
shake and bake is nasty. and used by lazy people, or moms trying to save time. :barf:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25