Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday December 3, 2010.....Joe and Leneve's B-day day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Derick Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I wonder if Jdubb packs up his belongings and holds back tears every time he's called into a meeting...
I don't have any belongings at work.
that makes it easier :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
He's learned from the past.......Simplify
Happy birthday, gents. It's also Rich's dad's birthday (which I'm sure someone wrote). It is also also my one friend's daughter's first birthday. It is also also also the anniversary date of the first time I banged a chick. Yes, I remembered the day. :missionary:
Joe Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I gotta get a truck to get my toolbox, thats more important than anything

I didn't get fired from Penske, but when I knew I was about to kill the service manager I called my father and asked him to meet me at work with his truck. It was a good thing because I was not allowed back on the property after that without a police officer.

You worked for Penske Truck Rentals?

No, Penske Auto Center. They don't exist anymore.

They don't exist anymore because they were asses and fired you.
Greg Mercer Wrote:Happy birthday, gents. It's also Rich's dad's birthday (which I'm sure someone wrote). It is also also my one friend's daughter's first birthday. It is also also also the anniversary of the first time I banged a chick. Yes, I remembered the day. :missionary:

Is that because it happened 10 minutes ago?
Greg Mercer Wrote:It is also also also the anniversary date of the first time I banged a chick. Yes, I remembered the day. :missionary:
its easy to remember when it was just last year
speaking of which, does anyone actually remember thier first? I cant tell you what the date was or even what her name was. All I can remember was it was in the back of a car
Joe Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I am really not looking forward to watching a guy get fired later today.

Confusedad: Hopefully, he's actually a major dick, so you won't feel as bad.

Hopefully he doesn't bring a gun to work. We're taking his resume and giving him hope that we'll hire him.

Why would your company put you in that situation?
Nussie_T Wrote:Why would your company put you in that situation?
joe is still pretty new, its not a big loss to loose a new guy
Derick Wrote:speaking of which, does anyone actually remember thier first? I cant tell you what the date was or even what her name was. All I can remember was it was in the back of a car

October or November 2002, my bedroom & Jim.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Derick Wrote:speaking of which, does anyone actually remember thier first? I cant tell you what the date was or even what her name was. All I can remember was it was in the back of a car

is this the only guy you've fucked? Your number is 1
JDubb Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I wonder if Jdubb packs up his belongings and holds back tears every time he's called into a meeting...
I don't have any belongings at work.
[Image: milton_looks.jpg]

December 3rd. The day I turned 16. Heather Tate. Breckenridge Colorado. At her house, in her bedroom. Her mom let me spend the night. She was kind of a slut, and I caught her blowing a black dude a week later. I didn't care.
Derick Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Why would your company put you in that situation?
joe is still pretty new, its not a big loss to loose a new guy

Doesn't matter, you are endangering a man's life. You never know what psycho people will do so why take a chance.
Derick Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

is this the only guy you've fucked? Your number is 1

Yes. I've done other shit but actually slept with 1.
Greg Mercer Wrote:Happy birthday, gents. It's also Rich's dad's birthday (which I'm sure someone wrote). It is also also my one friend's daughter's first birthday. It is also also also the anniversary date of the first time I banged a chick. Yes, I remembered the day. :missionary:
It was a wednesday........errr.....yesterday
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27