Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday December 3, 2010.....Joe and Leneve's B-day day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Chip Wrote:Isn't there some stat where 90% of Canadians live withing 100 miles of the boarder?
I've always wondered how people live in Minnesota, I can't even imagine going much more north of that.

I'd say it's pretty close. MB isn't that bad, with all the lakes (MB has 100,000 lakes) we get the lake effect pretty bad so sometimes it gets really hot and others it gets freezing cold. MB is super pretty in the summertime.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I'm really getting sick of sleeping on a couch.
It's been over a month.
If I would have known how long it takes to get a bed, I would have ordered it before I moved.

I fall asleep on my couch everynight. I love my couch. I would like to take it to the next level someday too.

Huh.
Is your couch still a virgin?

supposedly.
LeNeve Wrote:blue collar type work has always been easy to find for me. If I were to get fired today, and fired early enough in the day, I could probaly be at another job by Monday. I already saw the boss lady today, and she patted my back, so I think I'm safe for now though.
I've always felt the same way!!!
Nussie_T Wrote:This is my grad class. We had the biggest grad class ever at ESS. We had 74 grads. The grads of 2008 are the only group to surpass that with 80.

I have no idea how many people I graduated with. Maybe between 250 and 300
Nussie_T Wrote:This is my grad class. We had the biggest grad class ever at ESS. We had 74 grads. The grads of 2008 are the only group to surpass that with 80.
I graduated in the Top 10 of my class.........................we had 10 seniors!!!
eddieyourdj Wrote:
I graduated in the Top 10 of my class.........................we had 10 seniors!!!
I graduated in a class of 33 from high school.
eddieyourdj Wrote:
:high5:
I think I had 15 or so in my grad class.
I think I had 250 in my grad class.
Joe Wrote:I think I had 250 in my grad class.
I think this is about the number in mine.....possibly 300+
Brampton Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:
I wasn't in the top 10 percent, only the valedictorian was!!!
To celebrate this awesome job, we're going to the bar for lunch.
got a truck for tommorow........and am now watching "the office" on my pvr.
eddieyourdj Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:
I wasn't in the top 10 percent, only the valedictorian was!!!
you weren't the bottom 10% were you??
Chip Wrote:To celebrate this awesome job, we're going to the bar for lunch.

You'll use any excuse to go to the bar...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27