Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday Oct. 26. How Bout them....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
Joe Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:I wore a jacket today too. It was in the upper 50's this morning but it is supposed to rain/snow by this afternoon with 50-60mph winds. Winter is coming...

It was 74 here yesterday.
today is supposed to be the worst storm ever in chicago, thats what they say, i dont believe the hype
i'm also busy today
2010. Time for people to retire the bill clinton impression.
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:I wore a jacket today too. It was in the upper 50's this morning but it is supposed to rain/snow by this afternoon with 50-60mph winds. Winter is coming...

today is supposed to be the worst storm ever in chicago, thats what they say, i dont believe the hype

I should have mailed you the Joe Cam.
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

that's what I heard too, that whole area of the country is getting a big wind storm...
Iva13 Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

that's what I heard too, that whole area of the country is getting a big wind storm...

Yeah, we're getting it too.
Iva13 Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Not here. We are protected.
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

[Image: 27772566.jpg]
[Image: chicago-storms.jpg]
Iva13 Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

We had really bad wind yesterday. It knocked limbs off the trees. I'm all allergeed up today because of it too.
Chip Wrote:Hockey...
:killme:

You were confussed, I fixed it for you Big Grin
JDubb Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Hockey...

Lame
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

If they talk about it on C&R today, then I definitely wouldn't believe it.
JDubb Wrote:
Chip Wrote:People who hate coffee...

There, that's better.
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

I heard it referred to as a land typhoon :roflmao:
Brian in NY Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

If they talk about it on C&R today, then I definitely wouldn't believe it.

They wont talk about it, it doesn't effect either coast.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38