Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday Oct. 26. How Bout them....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
LeNeve Wrote:Personally I think adult halloween fun time is retarded. I don't think other people are lame for doing it though. I just avoid it.

I have always avoided Halloween parties because I hate dressing in a costume.
halloween = strange ass. this is a fact
Oh and Mr Crowley by Ozzie
I have more fun with my kids. Taking them out trick or treating. Then sorting all the candy with them. Then I steal all the candy, and take it to work.
LeNeve Wrote:Personally I think adult halloween fun time is retarded. I don't think other people are lame for doing it though. I just avoid it.
I agree.
Brian in NY Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Maybe she was trying to be a good sport about it and then got fed up.

Why bite off another radio show anyway. Talk about something a little more intelligent.
That would be a first.

I used to like when I learned things from the show. Wine and beer experts were always big moments on the show for me. I guess now that they have a shitty beer sponsor like Bud they have to water down the content to match the watered down beer.

What's next on the show? Punching each other in the nuts? Getting bit by snakes?
Chip Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Chip, Chip, Chip....what happened to you? when did you become so negative??? Now you are not allowed to hang around Derick, Joe, Brampton or Brian anymore...sorry... :wink:

Good. Those guys suck and are losers anyway!

You can hang with me. I use a perfect level of negativity.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Oh and Mr Crowley by Ozzie

The song from the Rocky Horror Pic Show...I can't think of the name....
What about Thriller by MJ???
Chip Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Chip, Chip, Chip....what happened to you? when did you become so negative??? Now you are not allowed to hang around Derick, Joe, Brampton or Brian anymore...sorry... :wink:

Good. Those guys suck and are losers anyway!

Derick, Joe, Brampton or Brian = Guys with higher standards.
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:farmville is starting to interfere with my lunch being here on time. :riot:

I have cut way back on FV, cuz it sucks.

Fixed.

:douche:
Derick Wrote:mabye covino should start broadcasting from the treadmill

Or put the toilet seat down
Iva13 Wrote:

:fag:
Iva13 Wrote:

Yeah, if you want to scare little kids, MJ is perfect for that.
Be sure to hand out Jesus juice.
Joe Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Maybe she was trying to be a good sport about it and then got fed up.

Why bite off another radio show anyway. Talk about something a little more intelligent.
That would be a first.

I used to like when I learned things from the show. Wine and beer experts were always big moments on the show for me. I guess now that they have a shitty beer sponsor like Bud they have to water down the content to match the watered down beer.

What's next on the show? Punching each other in the nuts? Getting bit by snakes?

Yeah. I always liked when I learned stuff. Those beer brother guys were awesome. I liked when they would have tech guys on too.

I think the snake bite thing would be cool though.
Joe Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:

:fag:

I know, but I tying to think of spooky songs....besides the ones B already said...that just leaves us w/the gay ones...but they are fun!!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38