Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday Oct. 19, 2010 - There are no words to describe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Derick Wrote:trying to figure out how to count bacteria by using RNA. I'm confused too

If you run out of fingers, you can use your toes.
so.......
Derick Wrote:trying to figure out how to count bacteria by using RNA. I'm confused too
Derick, I hate you yet admire you(jk). Biology is killin' me! I just had my midterm & I am holding an 85 avr. I hate it bro!!!
it's really easy for Rich to say that now that he's been places, but often high school students haven't been anywhere, so going somewhere of any distance can be intimidating.
We couldn't afford the water bill when I was in highschool. Travel wasn't an option.
I was in the breakroom discussing cockrings and three-somes with some of my co-workers. :wink: What have I missed?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I was in the breakroom discussing cockrings and three-somes with some of my co-workers. :wink: What have I missed?

Your conversation was better.
:yawn:
eddieyourdj Wrote:
Derick, I hate you yet admire you(jk). Biology is killin' me! I just had my midterm & I am holding an 85 avr. I hate it bro!!!
whats the problem? where are you having trouble?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I was in the breakroom discussing cockrings and three-somes with some of my co-workers. :wink: What have I missed?

Lucky you....my boss is a cockring and nobody would want to have a threesome if he was included...
[Image: I1F5m.jpg]
Joe Wrote:[Image: I1F5m.jpg]
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
So the whole point of this guidance counselor convo was to ask Rich why he doesn't want to move to the west coast?
Brian in NY Wrote:So the whole point of this guidance counselor convo was to ask Rich why he doesn't want to move to the west coast?

ADD turned on and I tuned out.
:killme:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18