Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday Oct. 19, 2010 - There are no words to describe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Oh fuck... the ad at the bottom of this page is talking to me... Confusedad:
Covino Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:I'd rather listen to Barnando than Glistening Cakes.......worst song ever.

You're probably an unaware tool who doesn't know the original? Perhaps that's why? Just a guess based on all your positive comments.
I know the original, that's why the comments are so positive :roll:
Covino Wrote:-POKES WEARS SWOCKS!-

:roflmao:
My next meeting is canceled, did I miss anything other than Brian and Covino sparing back and forth over good and bad Ticklesack songs?
Joe Wrote:
Covino Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:I'd rather listen to Barnando than Glistening Cakes.......worst song ever.

You're probably an unaware tool who doesn't know the original? Perhaps that's why? Just a guess based on all your positive comments.

The origonal sucked nuts too. You only made it worse. Don't get so butt hurt when someone doesn't like your songs.

I like all the other songs. Just not Barnando's stuff and the Cakes song.
I love these types of groups...the University of Penn has an acapella(sp?) group that's really great, they do all current rock songs.... :boobs:
Iva13 Wrote:I love these types of groups...the University of Penn has an acapella(sp?) group that's really great, they do all current rock songs.... :boobs:

Old women generally like this kind of music.
rock a pella :rock: :rock: :rock:

not
boyz ii men were good.
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Covino Wrote:

The origonal sucked nuts too. You only made it worse. Don't get so butt hurt when someone doesn't like your songs.

I like all the other songs. Just not Barnando's stuff and the Cakes song.
You forgot Wiener Games.
Joe Wrote:boyz ii men were good.

Good at what?
I wonder if these guys can sing by themselves or if they only sound good in a group. Kind of like Spot in the chior.
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:boyz ii men were good.

Good at what?
:roflmao: :roflmao:
New cd called bang snaps.
LeNeve Wrote:rock a pella :rock: :rock: :rock:

not
I'd rather hear about UFO's.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18