Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wed Oct 13.....There are no words to describe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
I want to see roger rabbit again now. I have'nt seen it in over 15 years I'm sure.
Iva13 Wrote:I usually bring my own sheets when we stay at a hotel.

That's actually a good idea. I should do that.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:yep.

I have yet to hear them mention the name of a new band that I actually like during the course of this conversation.

And Avenged Sevenfold's big album came out 5 years ago now.
There hasn't been much since then.

Both of their albums since then are real good. Nightmare is dope.

Yes.
My Sirius signal will be out until about 1, so I'm listening to music on my phone, shuffeling through all my songs and Nonpoint came on. They've been around for a while too, but I like their new stuff too.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

Yeah but then you see how gross the mattress is and get even more grossed out.
JDubb Wrote:A good animated movie will always include adult humor. The crappy animated movies are only created for kids with nothing for adults.

So true. Pixar does the best job of it!
Pete Nice Wrote:

Yeah but then you see how gross the mattress is and get even more grossed out.
hotel jazz
LeNeve Wrote:I want to see roger rabbit again now. I have'nt seen it in over 15 years I'm sure.

I bought the special edition DVD when it came out a couple years ago.
There's some stuff where they talk about the similarities between Roger Rabbit and Back to the Future.
Or maybe that extra stuff is on the BTTF special edition I got a few years ago...
Damn, I don't remember. :beer:
LeNeve Wrote:I want to see roger rabbit again now. I have'nt seen it in over 15 years I'm sure.

I caught about 10 minutes of it a few weeks ago, I think it still stands up.
Pete Nice Wrote:Rock sucks now. No news there. The last good band to emerge was Avenged Sevenfold. I really like them. Besides that, all these other bands out now suck ass.

What we need is a Kurt Cobain or Metallica type act to break out to get Rock back on track.
Pete Nice Wrote:Rock sucks now. No news there. The last good band to emerge was Avenged Sevenfold. I really like them. Besides that, all these other bands out now suck ass.

What we need is a Kurt Cobain or Metallica type act to break out to get Rock back on track.

Stone Temple Pilots and Guns-n-Roses tried that, it was called Velvet Revolver.

Look what happened to those egos?
Chip Wrote:Hey, the suite kicked ass.
Free Heiny, Molson, pizza, chicken tenders, potato skins, crackers cheese and meat, tortilla chips with beef and bean dip AND the Wings lost. :happy:
And I just wore jeans, a t-shirt and a hat.

Well, you just remember me the next time you get an offer like that!
Brian in NY Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:And Avenged Sevenfold's big album came out 5 years ago now.
There hasn't been much since then.

Both of their albums since then are real good. Nightmare is dope.
:whomo:

:whomo: too! Nightmare kicks ass! Knightryda thought it was Metallica.
While rock sucks now, Punk is still pumping out good shit, Billy Talent, Anti Flag, Bouncing Souls, Rise Against. These guys are all putting out top notch albums and other bands too.
One theory I have as to why there are no good rock bands has to do with pussification of our youth. They don't want to strive to play as good as Eric Clapton and Slash. And they don't have to with the playback machines.

You don't hear really good guitar solos or drum solos from these newer groups.
Chip Wrote:Hey, the suite kicked ass.
Free Heiny, Molson, pizza, chicken tenders, potato skins, crackers cheese and meat, tortilla chips with beef and bean dip AND the Wings lost. :happy:
And I just wore jeans, a t-shirt and a hat.

Well, you just remember me the next time you get an offer like that!

I'll try...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24