Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wed Oct 13.....There are no words to describe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Pete, I have a question for you......cause you're a steelers fan.

Would you make this tradeoff........For every SuperBowl, BigBen does something really stupid to affect the team for at least 2 seasons, or have him there all the time, without the guarantee of winning those superbowls, even though they could still win?
Got back from Panera. Usually there is "talent" at Panera but not at this one. Nothing but old people and overweight ugly soccer moms wearing sweatsuits.
Brampton Wrote:Pete, I have a question for you......cause you're a steelers fan.

Would you make this tradeoff........For every SuperBowl, BigBen does something really stupid to affect the team for at least 2 seasons, or have him there all the time, without the guarantee of winning those superbowls, even though they could still win?

I'm not really sure what your asking.

WOuld I rather have Ben and win once every 3 years or not have Ben and lose?

If so, I will take the win every three years.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Pete, I have a question for you......cause you're a steelers fan.

I'd take one win in my lifetime.....
Pete Nice Wrote:

No no, have him, but still have the ability to win, but not the guarantee of the win?
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

No no, have him, but still have the ability to win, but not the guarantee of the win?

Either way you have him, so why would you lose? I am not getting your analogy. By doing something stupid, are you referring to the motorcycle crash after the 2005 SB and the recent allegations? If so he only missed 4 games between those two events and he really shouldn't have missed any. The Steelers missing the playoffs last year had nothing to do with Ben, it was b/c Troy Polamalu and Aaron Smith were hurt most of the year and their offensive line is the worst in the league.
Coon Dog followed by CIM. Who is next, Chris in Delaware and Ben in Maine?
Derick Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:I have an old fashioned silver christmas tree this year...my Dad got it for me....I can't wait!!!! Now I need a color wheel for it...it's an antique...still in the original box and all the branches are in their individual sleeves.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He said it may have been used only 1 or 2 times...
i prefer real trees

Me too :high5:
Pete Nice Wrote:Coon Dog followed by CIM. Who is next, Chris in Delaware and Ben in Maine?
Creepy JIW
Have I missed anything in the past half hour? I got busy.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Have I missed anything in the past half hour? I got busy.
I don't know. Just tuned in. Looks like everyone split.
Joe Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Have I missed anything in the past half hour? I got busy.

I'm always here from 8-5 cst.
I'm done working for the day. Slides are done. And the company finally rolled over and acknowledged thier error and are sending me the right product for the same price. This was only after I told them I wont be ordering anything from them ever again
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

I'm always here from 8-5 cst.
me too
actually I am going to leave, lunch time
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24