Dudebro Nation

Full Version: The Walking Dead : Premeires on AMC on October 31
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You guys seen this yet? A zombie apocalypse SERIES. Hell yeah!
[youtube]WhgxrHdoycM[/youtube]
[Image: 1285687123_zombie-evolution.gif]
the walking dead was originally a comic book series. It's really good, so I suspect the tv show should be equally as good....plus it's on AMC and they make good shows!
I just got an advanced copy of episode 1...it won't be released until October 31st. If anyone wants it I'll upload it....end me a PM for the link.

Just finished watching it....this is going to be EPIC.
For reasons I don't understand, you people like zombies and fake farms on facebook, so...
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.facebook.com/apps/application.php?id=109503759100812">http://www.facebook.com/apps/applicatio ... 3759100812</a><!-- m -->
Watched it tonight. Shit is on point, motherfucker be stuck in a tank. Boom!
Got caught up on episode 2 today. Like Cody says, this shit is on point.
I need to download the first two and set it on my DVR.
Such an amazing series. The zombie attack scenes are actually secondary to how well the characters have already been built up to be.
I watched season 1 last night back to back. What a great show. A&E is building one hell of a line up.
Joe Wrote:I watched season 1 last night back to back. What a great show. A&E is building one hell of a line up.
AMC. A&E has crappy shows like "The Hasselhoffs".
I just found something I don't like about my new Verizon Fios, they only have the last 3 episodes on on Demand WTF? Comcast has all 6 on demand, but I don't have Comcast anymore, so now I have to download the forst 3 and watch them on the PC. :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame:
Pete Nice Wrote:I just found something I don't like about my new Verizon Fios, they only have the last 3 episodes on on Demand WTF? Comcast has all 6 on demand, but I don't have Comcast anymore, so now I have to download the forst 3 and watch them on the PC. :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame:

Comcast doesn't have the first 2 on there either. I had to download those 2.
Brian in NY Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I watched season 1 last night back to back. What a great show. A&E is building one hell of a line up.
AMC. A&E has crappy shows like "The Hasselhoffs".

Oh yeah... All the good shows I thought were on A&E are actually on AMC.