Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thurs. 10/07, Happy Birthday Dicky!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Brampton Wrote:whats up peeps......how are things in your neck of the woods?

I think I might be catching a cold. I better not be! It's supposed to be nice this weekend
I'm leaving at noon to go to DC for work. I can't wait. Going to M Street in Georgetown. 1 hour of work and I get to buy some cheap liquor and eat some top notch oysters for diner! :happy: :happy:

Then I drive to Ocean City, MD, where I am going to be training someone on Friday before coming home and having the weekend off. My parents are coming in this weekend, gonna get some eats and do some work around the house. Finally going to hook up the water line to our new refrigerator.
If you don't have business cards, people won't remember you or to get a hold of you. I need business cards. They also give you a little legitimacy.
A daily hour of C&R replays are pointless to me.
:whomo:
Joe Wrote:A daily hour of C&R replays are pointless to me.

Then you can listen to Cosmo instead until Noon!!!
I just realized I probably won't be able to watch the Pens game tonight. Confusedad: Thanks god I have XM in the car.
Pete Nice Wrote:If you don't have business cards, people won't remember you or to get a hold of you. I need business cards. They also give you a little legitimacy.

The last job I had they gave me business cards. I gave them to everybody. I wonder if I still have some somewhere.
Iva13 Wrote:

I don't have a vagina.
Iva13 Wrote:

You tell him Iva, freaking Negative Nancys!!!!

[Image: negative_nancy_pelosi_bumper_sticker-p12...l0_400.jpg]
Iva13 Wrote:

I'll admit it, that's what I'm listening to.

Yeah we tried listening once and we both decided it was pointless. Now it's patriot channel until C&R come on.
Pete Nice Wrote:If you don't have business cards, people won't remember you or to get a hold of you. I need business cards. They also give you a little legitimacy.

:whomo;
Brian in NY Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:

I'll admit it, that's what I'm listening to.

I would get kicked out of the shop if I put cosmo on most likely.
I was adding some new business cards to my card holder last night and noticed that I have Rich and Spot's business cards.

Ed From Jersey :happy: :happy: :happy:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29