Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thurs. 10/07, Happy Birthday Dicky!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Iva13 Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:You know what the guy is here from Iron Mountain to pick up file boxes....we have 30 boxes in the basement and 10 boxes up here for his to take...he is being such a dick b/c he didn't know how much there was....HELLO ASSHOLE...NOT MY PROBLEM....IT'S YOUR JOB. Fing idiot.....now b/c he's a jerk I will go WATCH him and make sure he does his job to MY liking....

Whow, Iva!

I know ....right????

Uh, yeah! WTF?
Joe Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:Pearl Harbour and 9/11 happened 21,828 days apart.

Umm.... Confusedhock: :?
Working with Excel in class.
Iva13 Wrote:You know what the guy is here from Iron Mountain to pick up file boxes....we have 30 boxes in the basement and 10 boxes up here for his to take...he is being such a dick b/c he didn't know how much there was....HELLO ASSHOLE...NOT MY PROBLEM....IT'S YOUR JOB. Fing idiot.....now b/c he's a jerk I will go WATCH him and make sure he does his job to MY liking....

Show him who's boss, Iva!!!!
Chip Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:Pearl Harbour and 9/11 happened 21,828 days apart.

Well that's kinda random...

How many days apart was the Titanic and the Challenger shuttle?
I'll let you know when I get home.
Today is the 40,458th day since Jan 1, 1900.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

As mad as I was at him...I started to help him w/the boxes, then he was sooooo nice....he practically hugged me goodbye... Big Grin Dam I can't be mean too long.....
i bleed green Wrote:Today is the 40,458th day since Jan 1, 1900.

IBG you are so smartsy w/all this information... :wink: I thought Derick was the smart one....
Derick you know I'm kidding you are one of the smartest people I know.... :clap:

P.S. But IBG is really good w/numbers!!!!
Iva13 Wrote:

As mad as I was at him...I started to help him w/the boxes, then he was sooooo nice....he practically hugged me goodbye... Big Grin Dam I can't be mean too long.....

Um, that's not really what I meant by show him who's boss...
Iva13 Wrote:Derick you know I'm kidding you are one of the smartest people I know.... :clap:

Well, I bees smarts two! Just axe me sumpin'!!!
Iva13 Wrote:Derick you know I'm kidding you are one of the smartest people I know.... :clap:

i suck at numbers, and he's using excel to figure this out
I just booked my hotel for tonight in Ocean City, MD. King suite with oceanview balcony on the boardwalk on 1st St. $44.99. :happy: I would love to get that rate in August. IN August same room is $250 a night.

Crabs for diner for me tonight.
Iva13 Wrote:

Um, that's not really what I meant by show him who's boss...

I know... Confusedad: I just can't be mean for too long...I don't have it in me...But I really let him have it....at first...
It's 75 and sunny out, might be hittin the beach, need to buy a swimsuit first, but I know a place a block from my hotel.
Derick Wrote:

i suck at numbers, and he's using excel to figure this out
I'm aight with numbers, but not that good.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29