Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 10-6-10 Wednesday....Hump, Hump, Hump, Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Yo, Hey, I'll start....
We have a Toys for Tots event on Saturday in Atlantic City....OMG Christmas will be here b4 we know it....
Big NFL news... Randy Moss is returning to Minnesota to play along side Favre and Peterson for a third round pick. All they need now is a coach.

If I were a Vikings fan I would be pretty excited about this.

Good morning!
This song was in my head this morning. Very appropriate for a Old school hip hop hump day.
[youtube]sjWG1h5j4eE[/youtube]
I've got a 16th surprise birthday party this Saturday so I'l be in Sirius Hits One mode for 3 hrs!!!
eddieyourdj Wrote:I've got a 16th surprise birthday party this Saturday so I'l be in Sirius Hits One mode for 3 hrs!!!
take pics
I just found out that the track I'm going to in a couple of weeks doesnt have power. This means i need to have a generator to have power for my tire warmers. I dont have a generator. This is sad
Derick Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:I've got a 16th surprise birthday party this Saturday so I'l be in Sirius Hits One mode for 3 hrs!!!
take pics
Last time the cell phone kept sliding off my shoe!!!
3 vehicles in my stalls, all waiting for parts, all of them white, one car, one suv, one pick up. The SUV is a police vehicle, the pick up is a BP work truck, the car is an old lady's.

Shinfo of the day.
Buzzfeed's current LOL button is a story about my betting experiment. Sweet.

Man, yesterday was a pretty good day for me...other than the offshore betting place telling me they needed a copy of my driver's license and utility bill for me to get my money. I sent them copies with every important number blacked out. If they don't like it, they can suck it. I'm not giving some random Jamaicans my drivers license number.
Even after the part get here, I'll only have about an hours worth of work to put them on. Today is going to be a long day.
Greg Mercer Wrote:Buzzfeed's current LOL button is a story about my betting experiment. Sweet.

Man, yesterday was a pretty good day for me...other than the offshore betting place telling me they needed a copy of my driver's license and utility bill for me to get my money. I sent them copies with every important number blacked out. If they don't like it, they can suck it. I'm not giving some random Jamaicans my drivers license number.
thats freaking awesome
eddieyourdj Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
take pics
Last time the cell phone kept sliding off my shoe!!!
velcro
Bowling last night
Game 1. 216 and we lost by 10
Game 2. 179 and we won by 40
Game 3. 190-something and we won by... I have no idea how much.

The beer played a factor in me not paying much attention.
Derick Wrote:
take pics

Pictures of 16 year olds?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15