Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 10-6-10 Wednesday....Hump, Hump, Hump, Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Greg Mercer Wrote:Buzzfeed's current LOL button is a story about my betting experiment. Sweet.

Man, yesterday was a pretty good day for me...other than the offshore betting place telling me they needed a copy of my driver's license and utility bill for me to get my money. I sent them copies with every important number blacked out. If they don't like it, they can suck it. I'm not giving some random Jamaicans my drivers license number.

Why the hell didn't you just use Bodog?? I have an account with them, when My winnings hit high enough, I just cash out and get a check in the mail shortly thereafter. They have never asked for my license.
wombat willy
[Image: Wombat.jpg]
chuckles is here with my parts early. :happy:
Wombats are funny.
LeNeve Wrote:everybody has a haunted house but me.

I can send you the one near me.. I have a picture of that place somewhere
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

I do not have a haunted house.
Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Big NFL news... Randy Moss is returning to Minnesota to play along side Favre and Peterson for a third round pick. All they need now is a coach.

If I were a Vikings fan I would be pretty excited about this.

Good morning!

A third rd pick, that's it?

Yep that's it, NE want to get rid of him... bad.
Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Big NFL news... Randy Moss is returning to Minnesota to play along side Favre and Peterson for a third round pick. All they need now is a coach.

Good morning!

Moss is 35 or 36 years old. He's not a dominant player any longer and might have a year or two at most in him. A 3rd is pretty damn high in my view.
Brian in NY Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

I do not have a haunted house.

I don't have one either.
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

Good morning!

Yep that's it, NE want to get rid of him... bad.

I was just able to pick up Brandon Tate in my free yahoo league and my big time money league. Someone else waivered him in my keeper money league and that assbag brampton already had him in the DBN league. What a douche.

In my big money league, Favre is my backup QB, Welker is my starting WR and I picked up Tate. All three of those guys are now going to jump leaps and bound fantasy wise. I already am in first in that league, just need the luck to keep running so I can collect on the prize.
Who's ready for the show?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Ha, interventions. C&R need an intervention: "dope" and "dominate the scene." It's time to let them go.
Brian in NY Wrote:Ha, interventions. C&R need an intervention: "dope" and "dominate the scene." It's time to let them go.

and talking about jazzing on girls everyday.
Happy Hip Hop Hump Day! (even though I'm not a fan of hip hop)
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:Ha, interventions. C&R need an intervention: "dope" and "dominate the scene." It's time to let them go.

and talking about jazzing on girls everyday.
Definitely
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15