Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday - 9/30/10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
I seriously want another tattoo.
I want to get some bullshit doctorate and make people call me doctor. I think that would be cool.
LeNeve Wrote:I want to get some bullshit doctorate and make people call me doctor. I think that would be cool.

What would you want to be a doctor of?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Find one and go to it and eat a turkey leg. They are pretty cool

FYI - they are medieval times and the people walk around dressed up and talking old school. The jousting is cool

My cousin had a medieval themed wedding. We had to eat without utensils, they had a friend dressed as a jester who would make fun of people. It was pretty cool except trying to eat a "medieval" meal with no utensils... how did we cut the chicken served on the table... My brother in law and my brother had a strength contest... each other one side and pulled.
OMG Covino...

MD = Doctor of Medicine
PhD = Doctor of Philosophy
JD = Juris Doctor (although these people dont use the term doctor)
DO = Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
DDS = Doctor of Dental Surgery
DMD = Doctor of Dental Medicine
DC = Doctor of Chiropractory
PharmD = Doctor of Pharmacy

there are a couple of other really obscure ones that nobody uses anymore

Nobody calls me doctor
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I seriously want another tattoo.

I am getting another tattoo. I have a duck on my left hip now I'm going to get two baby ducks behind it and inside of a black outline I am going to get them to put my kids names and birthdays on it.
I believe it's actually a suffix. The title goes on the end of the name. Rich Davis M.D. or Steve Covino D. O.!!!
Pete Nice Wrote:Honestly, I used to listen and enjoy it. Then I got sick of MMA, motorcross, hit me in the face, MMA, motorcross, hit me in the face, MMA, motocross, hit me in the face.

I am going to go out on a limb and say he did NOT have 60,000 callers an hour. I am willing to bet that he just made that shit up. Howard doesn't even get that kind of voume and his phone lines would not be able to record that b/c they only have a max of 10 phone lines, so if the phone is not answered, they can not record that info and to answer 60k calls per hour would take about 25 people on many phone lines to even take one call per second. And they have a staff of what? 5 people? The math does not add up.

The guy in charge at faction, Will, came in and told him a couple days after it happened. And said it was "call attempts. And they were talking about the previous Sirius high being in the 30's. If they were making it up, or exagerating, they went all out and did a good job of it.
An exception is military and judge!!!
eddieyourdj Wrote:I believe it's actually a suffix. The title goes on the end of the name. Rich Davis M.D. or Steve Covino D. O.!!!
it is a suffix, but in a professional setting it should be Doctor XXX, in a personal setting who cares
a vicor is a religeous thing
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I want to get some bullshit doctorate and make people call me doctor. I think that would be cool.

anything. I just want the title.
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

anything. I just want the title.

You are a doctor... a car doctor... shit! that was corny.
Anyway we could just call you doctor and play along with it. Change it on Facebook.
eddieyourdj Wrote:An exception is military and judge!!!
God damnit see above. JD = Juris Doctorate, they just dont use doctor
LeNeve Wrote:If a person has to go to rehab here, the employer has to hold the job for them I think. Nobody ever goes to rehab around here anyway. They just overdose and die, or move to where there are better and cheaper drugs.

Keeping people alive who should have killed themselves is anti-evolution.

Is that a little too harsh?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20