Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Complaint Dept.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Nussie_T Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:The lottery ticket thing fucks me off too. They spend 20 minutes deciding which $1 ticket they want, like it makes a fucking difference. Also, paying with a check, get a debit card asshole. Checks should be banned in all stores, either they are old people that take forever, or someone that is writing a check that they know will bounce because they have no money.

Most places in Canada don't accept checks anymore, well
at least not in Manitoba. Do you guys even know what
a debit card is? We get funny looks whenever we used to pull it out because it wasn't a credit card. The chick at Walmart in Minneapolis said she'd never seen one before and didn't know if it was going to work.

agreed! When I went to AZ it was a bit of a mind fuck. People look at you like you grew a third head. Everything is on credit card. I couldn't take money out of an ATM with a credit card even if I wanted to (don't remember the PIN). I never really got why their was so much credit card debt down there until I went there.

Another complaint; toe socks. Fuuuuuuuuck those things.
Oh, and the entire country of Belarus. I don't trust them and they smell like turnips.
the NAPA auto parts commercial that sounds like a Huey Lewis song, where the guys is getting tackled by a football player Wtf
Nussie_T Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:The lottery ticket thing fucks me off too. They spend 20 minutes deciding which $1 ticket they want, like it makes a fucking difference. Also, paying with a check, get a debit card asshole. Checks should be banned in all stores, either they are old people that take forever, or someone that is writing a check that they know will bounce because they have no money.

a debit card is? We get funny looks whenever we used to pull it out because it wasn't a credit card. The chick at Walmart in Minneapolis said she'd never seen one before and didn't know if it was going to work.

I have had a debt card since 1995, of course we have them here,I rarely carry any cash, checks? Who the fuck even writes a check any more? I might write 5 checks a year, 1 for a fantasy football league and one to pay for my away trip Steeler ticket, maybe a few flat out randoms. I moved three and a half years ago and the checks on all three of my checking accounts still have my old address on them. I actually will avoid buying things from places that do not take visa (debt card) or paypal, online, on ebay or in person
Pete Nice Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

I have had a debt card since 1995, of course we have them here,I rarely carry any cash, checks? Who the fuck even writes a check any more? I might write 5 checks a year, 1 for a fantasy football league and one to pay for my away trip Steeler ticket, maybe a few flat out randoms. I moved three and a half years ago and the checks on all three of my checking accounts still have my old address on them. I actually will avoid buying things from places that do not take visa (debt card) or paypal, online, on ebay or in person

Yeah suuuuure you guys have debit cards Pete. Next thing your going to tell me is that you have running water and went to the moon.
I try to pay in cheques as little as possible but sometimes they're unvoidable.

3rd complaint; Pete Nice himself. Nobody plays more farmville then Pete.
:wink:
Nussie_T Wrote:

Canada fail.
DaveP Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

Canada fail.

How is that a Canada fail?? We have debit cards that take money out of our checkings or savings accounts and credit cards... The US fail for not doing the same. Don't worry I'll put that on my credit card and never pay it off.... no wonder the US is in such a recession.
cody Wrote:.

Another complaint; toe socks. Fuuuuuuuuck those things.

Completely agree. My mom bought me a pair of Christmas one year. They sat in my sock drawer still my sister stole them.
computer viruses and not knowing how to fix em. My computer is pretty hit right now. I need a haynes manual for this pos. It keeps sending bad links to my entire contacts list and turning off my microsoft security essentials.

I can fix anything with a sawsall or a wrench. Fuck computers.
negadave Wrote:computer viruses and not knowing how to fix em. My computer is pretty hit right now. I need a haynes manual for this pos. It keeps sending bad links to my entire contacts list and turning off my microsoft security essentials.

I can fix anything with a sawsall or a wrench. Fuck computers.

Download the free version of Malwarebytes.
Fucking Joey changing his name... The only reason I knew it was him was the stupid blueberry avatar!
cody Wrote:3rd complaint; Pete Nice himself. Nobody plays more farmville then Pete.

You know you can turn off the notifications from farmville?

Next time you get one, mouse over the box and a grey x will appear in the top right corner of the post. Click on it and it will give you several option, including, cancel, hide the user or hide farmville. Click on hide farmville and BOOM, not more farmville notifications, you will still get the regular bullshit ramblings from me, but not from the application. It's rather handy if your not a game player on facebook.
Nussie_T Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

Canada fail.

How is that a Canada fail?? We have debit cards that take money out of our checkings or savings accounts and credit cards... The US fail for not doing the same. Don't worry I'll put that on my credit card and never pay it off.... no wonder the US is in such a recession.

Last I checked, we have the same thing.

Our debt cards are either Visa or Mastercard, but it comes out of our checking account and only your checking account. It's Visa or MC, so we can use it where ever Visa and MC are accepted, now who failed Canada?
:whomo: I've had a debit card since the 90's.
Pete Nice Wrote:
cody Wrote:3rd complaint; Pete Nice himself. Nobody plays more farmville then Pete.

You know you can turn off the notifications from farmville?

Next time you get one, mouse over the box and a grey x will appear in the top right corner of the post. Click on it and it will give you several option, including, cancel, hide the user or hide farmville. Click on hide farmville and BOOM, not more farmville notifications, you will still get the regular bullshit ramblings from me, but not from the application. It's rather handy if your not a game player on facebook.

well... What happens if you lose a cow again. I don't want to leave a guy hanging if a cow gets lose. I'm not an asshole or anything. I just don't want to help you harvest anything that's all. I grew up on a farm I know these things.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8