Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday, Sept 16, 2010.....I don't know what to title this
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Iva13 Wrote:Congrats Wyoming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why do you have to get a CT scan??? hope you are ok.

he needs a ct scan because he has been married for 13 years.
WyoIan Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Congrats Wyoming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why do you have to get a CT scan??? hope you are ok.
I have been having a pain below my belly button. And I can't sit very long feels like my guts are smushing together.
hernia, irritable bowel syndrome, prostate problems, obstructive bowel syndrome
Iva13 Wrote:T my mom in law has been at the hospital, so I don't know what they have/are doing for him...I might as well ask the wall those quesitons...she doesn't know what to ask and just waits to be told info..I told her YOU have to ask and YOU have to tell...I can't wait for Boe to get home...he will get answers and actally ask questions...

Jim has colitis and his dad has chrones, both of them bleed when they have eaten or done something to trigger it to flare up. Every time they go into the hospital they get put on predisone and go to a liquid diet.
Derick Wrote:
WyoIan Wrote:
I have been having a pain below my belly button. And I can't sit very long feels like my guts are smushing together.
hernia, irritable bowel syndrome, prostate problems, obstructive bowel syndrome

Is the pain in your guts only when you sit or all the time?
Derick Wrote:hernia, irritable bowel syndrome, prostate problems, obstructive bowel syndrome
all of those sound awesome, which is the easiet to fix!
Nussie_T Wrote:The the pain in your guts only when you sit or all the time?
all the time but especially when I sit down
WyoIan Wrote:
Derick Wrote:hernia, irritable bowel syndrome, prostate problems, obstructive bowel syndrome
all of those sound awesome, which is the easiet to fix!

I would go with either the IBS or the OBS.
WyoIan Wrote:

Does it feel like you have to puke when the pain gets to bad and do you bleed when you poop?
Holy fuck it's Douchebag in Delaware!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Holy fuck it Douchebag in Delaware!!

I like that guy. He makes me laugh.
Nussie_T Wrote:
WyoIan Wrote:

Does it feel like you have to puke when the pain gets to bad and do you bleed when you poop?
no and no
Nussie_T Wrote:
WyoIan Wrote:

:?
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Holy fuck it Douchebag in Delaware!!

I like that guy. He makes me laugh.
he cracks me up, how easy he pisses Covino off! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
WyoIan Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
WyoIan Wrote:

no and no

Has the dr giving you any ideas what it could be? Derick said an Irritable Bowel Syndrome but without the bleeding and puking its hard for me to determine. When Jim was diagnosed he was bleeding, hallucinating and puking because the pain got so bad.
I used to love how Chris in Del used to get under Covino's skin. :roflmao:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27