Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday, Sept 16, 2010.....I don't know what to title this
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Hey LeNeve.......if you decide to do your Hybrid courses, you should know that some of the answers are wrong

Hybrids are gay. They don't make me do any classes anyway.
thats alright.........so they don't shit on you about that for warranty?
Pete Nice Wrote:I am in Ninjaville Cleveland right now.
east Cleveland?
Pete Nice Wrote:I am in Ninjaville Cleveland right now.
i googled this, there is no ninjaville
You guys always say when you're not happy w/the show...but you rarely say when it's a good/great show....you have to remember to say is was good ....not just when you don't like it....be positive....like me.!!!!! I don't like all the segments all the time, but I wait paitiently for the next segment b/c chances are I will like that.
Iva13 Wrote:You guys always say when you're not happy w/the show...but you rarely say when it's a good/great show....you have to remember to say is was good ....not just when you don't like it....be positive....like me.!!!!! I don't like all the segments all the time, but I wait paitiently for the next segment b/c chances are I will like that.
don't we?...........I guess we assume that if we aren't trashing it, that means we are saying its good :wink:
Iva13 Wrote:You guys always say when you're not happy w/the show...but you rarely say when it's a good/great show....you have to remember to say is was good ....not just when you don't like it....be positive....like me.!!!!! I don't like all the segments all the time, but I wait paitiently for the next segment b/c chances are I will like that.

the problem is we used to say awesome show all the time, but they would key in on the negative anyway, so it didnt matter if we said awesome show 4 times and 1 bad show, they would call us dicks for not liking the show
Derick Wrote:

the problem is we used to say awesome show all the time, but they would key in on the negative anyway, so it didnt matter if we said awesome show 4 times and 1 bad show, they would call us dicks for not liking the show
THIS^^^^^
Brampton Wrote:
don't we?...........I guess we assume that if we aren't trashing it, that means we are saying its good :wink:

that's what I think you guys do too....but evidentally, Covino likes to HEAR/SEE when it's good... :wink:
lets call sara and find out
Iva13 Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

that's what I think you guys do too....but evidentally, Covino likes to HEAR/SEE when it's good... :wink:
thats a very chick thing to do :poke:
for the rest of the show, i'm only going to say positive things
Derick Wrote:for the rest of the show, i'm only going to say positive things
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
good one!
This is an awesome commercial break. Gary Vanerchuck is an aweome dude with a great show
Pete Nice Wrote:With the windmills AGAIN! Or was that on Spotcenter?

must of been spot center, because I have never heard this.
this is the best thing on radio
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27