Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 2010 DBN Football pick pool
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
All of you who picked Atlanta today, do not count....
Nussie_T Wrote:Baltimore/Atlanta

And I'll retire from this game with a 100% winning record.
Pete Nice Wrote:All of you who picked Atlanta today, do not count....

I would have picked baltimore anyway.
Pete Nice Wrote:All of you who picked Atlanta today, do not count....
Damn. I forgot about that. Matt Ryan is 18-1 at home so it would've been easy one too.
Baltimore/Atlanta ******
Tennessee/Miami-----Tenn
NY Jets/Cleveland----Jets
Cincinnati/Indianapolis-Indy
Minnesota/Chicago----Minnesota
Detroit/Buffalo--------Detroit
Carolina/Tampa Bay---Tampa
Houston/Jacksonville--Houston
Kansas City/Denver---KC
Dallas/NY Giants-------Giants
St.Louis/San Fran-----St Louis
Seattle/Arizona-------Seattle
New England / Pittsburgh--Pburgh
Philly/Washington-----Philly. If I wasn't an Eagles fan, I would pick Washington. McNabb will be playing with a chip on his shoulder.
i bleed green Wrote:Philly/Washington-----Philly. If I wasn't an Eagles fan, I would pick Washington. McNabb will be playing with a chip on his shoulder.

He got his win. Vick barely played that game too. I think the Eagles are going to slaughter them. I don't think that because I'm an Eagles fan, I think that because I don't think Washington is that good.
Joe Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:Philly/Washington-----Philly. If I wasn't an Eagles fan, I would pick Washington. McNabb will be playing with a chip on his shoulder.

He got his win. Vick barely played that game too. I think the Eagles are going to slaughter them. I don't think that because I'm an Eagles fan, I think that because I don't think Washington is that good.
I agree, Vick was still running reckless in the last one, he's learned, and is playing great QB.

Washington is gonna get hammered early and often!!!!
Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

I agree, Vick was still running reckless in the last one, he's learned, and is playing great QB.

Washington is gonna get hammered early and often!!!!

It's looking good for Philly! I knew those Giants were shit and after losing to Dallas I think that proves it.
Fuck I forgot to pick Confusedwoot: :dumbass:
michaelangelo Wrote:Fuck I forgot to pick Confusedwoot: :dumbass:
[Image: cheese_fail.jpg]
Joe Wrote:

I was thinking more about him being pulled for Grossman. 3-8 this week not counting the Seattle game which I don't know the winner of so I need them to come through for me
i bleed green Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

I was thinking more about him being pulled for Grossman. 3-8 this week not counting the Seattle game which I don't know the winner of so I need them to come through for me

Seattle won!
How the hell could the Lions lose to fucking Buffalo????? It's Buffalo!!!

The good news is that the lions set a new record... Most Away Game Losses Confusedad:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:How the hell could the Lions lose to fucking Buffalo?????

Isn't the answer to this question obvious enough?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:How the hell could the Lions lose to fucking Buffalo????? It's Buffalo!!!

The good news is that the lions set a new record... Most Away Game Losses Confusedad:
This upsets me, they are a better team than their record shows, close losses and late game mistakes......sigh

If stafford could stay on the field, they would have a better record, no question about it
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22