Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 9-7-10 If you didn't like Machette, your prolly gay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Or you just didn't get it.

The acting is not supposed to be good, it's a "B" movie style action film with T&A. ALong those lines, it kicked ass. It also did some real unique things that have never been done in a movie before.
Man, the recent reviews of this movie make me not want to see it now.
Pete Nice Wrote:Or you just didn't get it.

The acting is not supposed to be good, it's a "B" movie style action film with T&A. ALong those lines, it kicked ass. It also did some real unique things that have never been done in a movie before.
maybe you should put this in the movie section under the thread Machette
I haven't seen Machette yet. I think I'll wait until it's on DVD and by the sounds of it, it probably won't be that long of a wait :poke:
I don't see many movies in the theatre, so I'll prolly wait till there is a dece download of this one........I hate paying for movies
Derick Wrote:

How very Irish of you.
Joe In PA Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

How very Irish of you.

:roflmao:
You know who wouldn't like Machette? Liberal pussies and Hippies.

:high5: It was great. We loved it. Alba trying to sound Mexican was fucking hilarious. Robert DeNiro and Don Johnson were fucking great, too!
Reggie Bush is getting his Heisman taken away?
Fuck USC.
Chip Wrote:Reggie Bush is getting his Heisman taken away?
Fuck USC.
I find it ridiculous that they take away a guys award........he didn't cheat on the field, and its an on field reward.

I know they have one of their own, do they take it from his house......cause I'd be packin double barrels if they tried to take mine!
Brampton Wrote:
Fuck USC.
I find it ridiculous that they take away a guys award........he didn't cheat on the field, and its an on field reward.

I know they have one of their own, do they take it from his house......cause I'd be packin double barrels if they tried to take mine!
And they're letting OJ keep his.
Went to Guverment in Toronto Sunday night. Partied till 830 am. I slept from 3 yesterday afternoon til 630 this morning.
i bleed green Wrote:Went to Guverment in Toronto Sunday night. Partied till 830 am. I slept from 3 yesterday afternoon til 630 this morning.
that place is still around??
i bleed green Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Fuck USC.

And they're letting OJ keep his.

You can murder people, as long as you don't do it in the year that you won the Heisman.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12