Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 9-7-10 If you didn't like Machette, your prolly gay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:That was intentional

No it wasn't.
Yes, it was

Nope. It wasn't.
WTF is this noise?
Chip Wrote:
Chip Wrote::tater: just got pwned.
[Image: Owned-PuppyPeeLaptop.jpg]

A puppy giving a laptop Budweiser...
:roflmao: :roflmao:
some of that "GOLDEN" wheat
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Nope. It wasn't.

Was not
Fresh Breasts............ :barf:
is anyone else getting annoyed with the lack of programming Sirius has?
I'm also curious if people realized that I've mentally checked out from my current job? :yawn:
Brampton Wrote:is anyone else getting annoyed with the lack of programming Sirius has?

YES, outside of C&R, there is NOTHING good but music on Sirius/xm
i think i'll tune in now. I found all the parts to fix my bike, so back to the show
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:is anyone else getting annoyed with the lack of programming Sirius has?

YES, outside of C&R, there is NOTHING good but music on Sirius/xm
as you know I like Stern......but only having C&R probably won't be able to hold my attention when he leaves
Derick Wrote:i think i'll tune in now. I found all the parts to fix my bike, so back to the show
How ya feeling?

didn't sound fun
Yes.
Brampton Wrote:
Derick Wrote:i think i'll tune in now. I found all the parts to fix my bike, so back to the show
How ya feeling?

didn't sound fun
fine. knee is still a bit sore, but give it another day or so and that will be gone.
Brampton Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:Went to Guverment in Toronto Sunday night. Partied till 830 am. I slept from 3 yesterday afternoon til 630 this morning.
that place is still around??
Apparently.
hey guys Jdubb was out this weekend
:roflmao: :roflmao:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12