Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday Aug 31...4 days and counting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
...Until labour day long weekend in Canada.
[Image: ines-sainz3.jpg]
[Image: 2.jpg]
Saw two broads get in a fight in downtown Kitchener yesterday. Too bad they were both nasty as fuck.
I hope it rains tomorrow.
i bleed green Wrote:...Until labour day long weekend in Canada.
[Image: ines-sainz3.jpg]

You're an ass.
I'm at work.
How am I supposed to concentrate on anything if you're going to be putting stuff like that up?
:yawn: good morning everyone...I'm tired after my 4 day weekend......at least it's a shor week and I have off next Monday and Tuesday!
Iva13 Wrote::yawn: good morning everyone...I'm tired after my 4 day weekend......at least it's a shor week and I have off next Monday and Tuesday!

Didn't even stop by and say hello to Krissy and I....
I think I want some pancakes this morning.
LeNeve Wrote:I think I want some pancakes this morning.
Waffles and Sausage would kick ass.
hey everyone.....hope youre ready for the draft tonite.....and we have 16 people now
Joe In PA Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I think I want some pancakes this morning.
Waffles and Sausage would kick ass.

I have no place to get waffles at all. That is kind of weird. I should open some kind of waffle house here. It would work I'm sure.
Joe In PA Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote::yawn: good morning everyone...I'm tired after my 4 day weekend......at least it's a shor week and I have off next Monday and Tuesday!

Didn't even stop by and say hello to Krissy and I....

Sorry Joe, we had such a busy weekend up there and come Sunday I just wanted to get home Sad
Good morning DBN!
Brampton Wrote:hey everyone.....hope youre ready for the draft tonite.....and we have 16 people now

oh shit that's tonight? I'm going to the Expendables
Brampton Wrote:hey everyone.....hope youre ready for the draft tonite.....and we have 16 people now
12to6curve left me a message about how his balls are gonna get smacked.......or some shit like that!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16