Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday Aug 31...4 days and counting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Nussie_T Wrote:It's sucks that you got laid off but it must feel good to be back at work. How's your son doing?

Hes doing great, we moved him into a new daycare about 3 weeks ago and he likes it so much better then the last one. Makes us not feel so bad about putting him in a new daycare. The last one was ok he didn't love it but he liked it way better then the first one we put him in. The first daycare he cried when we pulled into the parking lot, was crying when we picked him up...its was terrible. This one he doesn't cry when we drop him off...can tell a lot about the daycares just by how he acts.
Sup Dicky Doo :high5:
Derick Wrote:
Rich Davis Wrote:Hola dudebros!
where is sara?

Taking her meds. She has to be one something to not go all Covino on him.
Texas Fan Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:It's sucks that you got laid off but it must feel good to be back at work. How's your son doing?

Hes doing great, we moved him into a new daycare about 3 weeks ago and he likes it so much better then the last one. Makes us not feel so bad about putting him in a new daycare. The last one was ok he didn't love it but he liked it way better then the first one we put him in. The first daycare he cried when we pulled into the parking lot, was crying when we picked him up...its was terrible. This one he doesn't cry when we drop him off...can tell a lot about the daycares just by how he acts.

I know all about that!!! I worked in a daycare for little less than a year and I hated it the people there... I'm sure the kids would have hated it too! We have never sent our son to daycare, Jim only works a few days a week a friend watches him the one day we both actually worked.
Nussie_T Wrote:I know all about that!!! I worked in a daycare for little less than a year and I hated it the people there... I'm sure the kids would have hated it too! We have never sent our son to daycare, Jim only works a few days a week a friend watches him the one day we both actually worked.

I wish we didn't have to send him to daycare, but we both have to work to pay the bills. Been trying to sell our house right now and the housing market where it is at is taking a big ole dump on our plans and keep dropping. Sadly the recession is hitting Texas more and more lately.
Texas Fan Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:I know all about that!!! I worked in a daycare for little less than a year and I hated it the people there... I'm sure the kids would have hated it too! We have never sent our son to daycare, Jim only works a few days a week a friend watches him the one day we both actually worked.

I wish we didn't have to send him to daycare, but we both have to work to pay the bills. Been trying to sell our house right now and the housing market where it is at is taking a big ole dump on our plans and keep dropping. Sadly the recession is hitting Texas more and more lately.

I remember before you went away that you guys were thinking about moving to PA? Still doing that or have plans changed?
Texas Fan Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I can give you instructions for Sirius web for free....

Sold, Ill take em! =)

First, you need to download Firefox, if you aren't already using it. Second, go to Sirius.ca (canada) and set up an account for the trial (get a Canadian postal code)... Then log into your sirius player. Now, the trick is to make sure to have multiple tabs open (or the player as your home page) and settings to be save on exit. As long as you never delete the cookies, you will stay logged in... for months past the 7 day trial. When you open the page, it might ask to log in again, don't do that, just reload the screen and the player will relaunch.
Texas Fan Wrote:

It took it awhile to hit here in Kansas too. Totally noticeable now.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Texas Fan Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I can give you instructions for Sirius web for free....

Sold, Ill take em! =)

(get a Canadian postal code)...

r0e 0c0
r3C 2e6

if you need anymore let me know...
Nussie_T Wrote:I remember before you went away that you guys were thinking about moving to PA? Still doing that or have plans changed?

No the company I work for lost the job in PA in a business divorce...but I moved just a lil SW of Houston.
LeNeve Wrote:It took it awhile to hit here in Kansas too. Totally noticeable now.

"YES WE CAN"

"CHANGE"

:finger: The guy who said both of those.
Rich Davis Wrote:Hola dudebros!

Sup! Where's this chest pict... I don't turn down chances to see naked dudes... most naked dudes.
hipsters are the gayest..............their like Hippies but lamer
Texas Fan Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:WTF... You don't get on here in forever and you immediately jump on that??? LAME!

I get on and read the forums now and then...I don't know the whole story behind it but I know enough to use the smiley, and also your nickname is aka tatertits.

:tater:

It definitely was NOT my idea.. The story has become irrelevant.
Brampton Wrote:hipsters are the gayest..............their like Hippies but lamer
:high5:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16