Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 8/17/2010 ~ Tooooooooooooesday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
The ultimate pussification is approaching us... China is now the world's #2 superpower. How far away from us are to becoming the #1??????? Kinda scary.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:The ultimate pussification is approaching us... China is now the world's #2 superpower. How far away from us are to becoming the #1??????? Kinda scary.

I'm telling ya. People are agreeing with me.
The China government is planting their people all over the US, and opening chinese buffets as a cover.
Good morning.
Hey everyone... :yawn: I need coffee...be back soon!
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:The ultimate pussification is approaching us... China is now the world's #2 superpower. How far away from us are to becoming the #1??????? Kinda scary.

The China government is planting their people all over the US, and opening chinese buffets as a cover.

The article I read says that they will pass by us by 2030... If that happens, what will happen to the US?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:The ultimate pussification is approaching us... China is now the world's #2 superpower. How far away from us are to becoming the #1??????? Kinda scary.

The article I read says that they will pass by us by 2030... If that happens, what will happen to the US?

I'm going to bet if China gets that big, it'll be an even shittier place to live.
Jessica Marley wrote on Wake Up FB page: hahahaha, I'm on delay....I knew Pete was some random weirdo....probably not really but
still"......I wrote "what was said about Pete I missed it? I'm waiting for her to reply..... Confusedlap:
Iva13 Wrote:Jessica Marley wrote on Wake Up FB page: hahahaha, I'm on delay....I knew Pete was some random weirdo....probably not really but
still"......I wrote "what was said about Pete I missed it? I'm waiting for her to reply..... Confusedlap:

Oh, here we go again.....
They are talking about Pete!!!! on Cosmo
Now she has a grudge against Pete in Pittsburgh... Big Grin
Iva13 Wrote:Now she has a grudge against Pete in Pittsburgh... Big Grin

THIS :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: >>>>>> Jessica Marley:: ughhh u two again lol, I'm deleting my own post for the sake of my sanity.
On Snap... The chick deleted her post!!!! Lame :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Iva13 Wrote:Now she has a grudge against Pete in Pittsburgh... Big Grin

Who doesn't?
I was wondering where that went...."oh you two again"...you know what F her...she doesn't know who she's dealing with. :Flaming:
gotta run to the bank...be right back.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15