Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 8/17/2010 ~ Tooooooooooooesday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Brampton, a part of me feels that way too....but...

Yeah, me too.
...but you can't start treating "innocent" people different because of what a bunch of psychos did.
the large problem is that they come from an area of the planet that hates us......."the great satan"

their main goal is to exterminate us......not include us, but exterminate us...........You hate Nazi's but will accept Islam and their Mosques which are breeding grounds for extremism

Not all are bad, but a majority are.....

That is just so far from the truth.
I live 20 minutes from the largest Muslim community in the world outside of the middle east.
The majority of them here, are here because they hate the governments over there.

They are just doing what many of our ancestors did... Fled a shitty situation for a better life.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Yeah, me too.
...but you can't start treating "innocent" people different because of what a bunch of psychos did.

I can.

Ok. So every religion is free here but one.

When the psychos hide behind the vail of the religion, yes.

Practice all you want, build your mosques, whatever, just don't be disrespectful about it. 2 blocks from the WTC is an obvious slap to the fucking face and done on purpose.

Say what you want, but I would say over 80% of muslims worldwide hate everything we stand for.

There's already a mosque near there, are they supposed to close that one and move it?
There are "christians" who celebrate soldiers being killed because "god hates fags".
Every religion has their few nut jobs, are we just supposed to say "if you're religion is made more then 2.5% nutjobs, you can't pracitce here"?

Stopping them from building a mosque a few blocks from ground zero will NOT change anything. They'll just build it a little further away, and preach the same stuff they would where ever it was built.
I heard that that Mosque has ALWAYS been there....they just want to build a new one or renovate the one that is there b/c the building is falling apart.
Joe In PA Wrote:If you look at what the Catholics have done over the past few centuries you'd probably want them gone too.

We weren't all bad. One of my ancestors was a Cardinal to the Pope, though.
Pete Nice Wrote:Just b/c they didn't like the governments where they were do not mean they like our. In fact, most Muslims in the US, hate the US, they are just here b/c we are the only country besides France and England that will take them. Russia tells them to fuck off and boots their asses out.

There is an apartment complex near where I live. I lived there for two years in my early 20's. Since then one good friend of mine or another has always lived there and I visit often. It also has one of the largest communities of Muslims in Pittsburgh. On 9-11-2001 around 9:30AM, loud cheers, partying, whistles and noisemakers were heard throughout the complex.

Fuck them.

And around here there were celebrations in the streets when we overthrew Sadam.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:If you look at what the Catholics have done over the past few centuries you'd probably want them gone too.

I'm catholic. I'm still waiting for them to find Noah's Ark before I commit to it though.
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Just b/c they didn't like the governments where they were do not mean they like our. In fact, most Muslims in the US, hate the US, they are just here b/c we are the only country besides France and England that will take them. Russia tells them to fuck off and boots their asses out.

There is an apartment complex near where I live. I lived there for two years in my early 20's. Since then one good friend of mine or another has always lived there and I visit often. It also has one of the largest communities of Muslims in Pittsburgh. On 9-11-2001 around 9:30AM, loud cheers, partying, whistles and noisemakers were heard throughout the complex.

Fuck them.

Saddam was an elitist who was against the people and persecuted the people. The people hated Saddam. Terrorists ARE the people, they do what they do in the name of the people. They recruit, the people. There is a difference there. Plus, I think they learned their lesson from the backlash of the victory celebrations after 9/11, to not do that publicly or they will get stomped on, so now they do what they think we want to hear. It is the same thing as your Chinese theory except there is not a true government behind it.
Chip Wrote:

Fuck them.

No one ever celebrates in my streets for anything. Confusedwoot: You guys have exciting neighbors.
Pete Nice Wrote:Saddam was an elitist who was against the people and persecuted the people. The people hated Saddam. Terrorists ARE the people, they do what they do in the name of the people. They recruit, the people. There is a difference there. Plus, I think they learned their lesson from the backlash of the victory celebrations after 9/11, to not do that publicly or they will get stomped on, so now they do what they think we want to hear. It is the same thing as your Chinese theory except there is not a true government behind it.

Did you ever think that maybe Saddam knew what he was doing? People feared him so much that they didn't have the problems they have now. He knew how to keep those animals under control.

Will we ever be able to put the fear into them like he did? Would the UN even let us?
Joe In PA Wrote:

I'm catholic. I'm still waiting for them to find Noah's Ark before I commit to it though.

LOL.. :high5: I hear ya
Pete Nice Wrote:Saddam was an elitist who was against the people and persecuted the people. The people hated Saddam. Terrorists ARE the people, they do what they do in the name of the people. They recruit, the people. There is a difference there. Plus, I think they learned their lesson from the backlash of the victory celebrations after 9/11, to not do that publicly or they will get stomped on, so now they do what they think we want to hear. It is the same thing as your Chinese theory except there is not a true government behind it.

We could go on and on for ever about "how dangerous the average muslim is".
But, the fact is, you can't stop them from building a mosque in NYC.
You can't say "it's too soon" or "it's too close to ground zero". How close is too close, and how soon is too soon? If they wait 10 years, can they build it a block closer?

I just don't see how you can legally say they can't build it.
Joe In PA Wrote:No one ever celebrates in my streets for anything. Confusedwoot: You guys have exciting neighbors.

You needs to stir something up and see if they catch on to it.
Joe In PA Wrote:

Did you ever think that maybe Saddam knew what he was doing? People feared him so much that they didn't have the problems they have now. He knew how to keep those animals under control.

George Bush Sr put Saddam there to control those terrorists... They were petrified of him and his no-mercy ways.
Screw this.
This debate isn't fun.
It's way to serious.

Hey, the Penguins are a bunch of homos who suck!
Joe In PA Wrote:

George Bush Sr put Saddam there to control those terrorists... They were petrified of him and his no-mercy ways.
I wonder if we can put Jesse Ventura in charge over there.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15