Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 8/12/10 ~ Thursday.. Serial Killer Caught!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
:happy: :happy: Woo-Hoo... One less crazy person roaming Flint!

It's :postwhore: Thursday, get to it!
Good morning everyone... :yawn:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote::happy: :happy: Woo-Hoo... One less crazy person roaming Flint!

Are you the only crazy person let in Michigan? :poke:
hi JDubb-- whats new buddy Big Grin
Today is the 71st anniversary of the Wizard of Oz
Derick Wrote:Today is the 71st anniversary of the Wizard of Oz

How gay. I'm sure they are doing stupid shit in Liberal Ks today then.
I hope someone takes my trash out today.
Derick Wrote:hi JDubb-- whats new buddy Big Grin

Friend request accepted I assume :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:I hope someone takes my trash out today.

I share a tiny office with 2 other guys. It is a battle for who will empty the garbage cans, and it always ends up being me because it pisses me off.
Happy Anniversary Wizard !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap:
DaveP Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I hope someone takes my trash out today.

I share a tiny office with 2 other guys. It is a battle for who will empty the garbage cans, and it always ends up being me because it pisses me off.

We have a minimum wage guy that is supposed to take the trash out, sweep, wash cars, give people rides home. Stuff like that. He is lazy.

When I see the old lady boss go to the bathroom, I'll take the trash and get in her way so she is annoyed, then the guy will get in trouble.
[Image: mrwizard.jpg]
JDubb Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote::happy: :happy: Woo-Hoo... One less crazy person roaming Flint!

I was more or less referring to homicidal maniacs. This guy has attacked like 16 people and killed most of them with a knife. Knightryda told me that I wasn't allowed to go out by myself because of that guy. (even though I wasn't his targeted victim, he was going after black dudes).
B is that the guy that was running w/ a girl??? or is that a different killer that is on the loose?
JDubb Wrote:

If you're not crazy, they make you leave.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22