Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 8/12/10 ~ Thursday.. Serial Killer Caught!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:It doesn't look anything like someone hanging themselves.

Not at all. It looks like an emu in a forest to me.

if I didn't know it was an emu, I would probally think it was an ostrich in the forest though.
LeNeve Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

if I didn't know it was an emu, I would probally think it was an ostrich in the forest though.
The video I posted zooms right in on it. It's clearly an emu or ostrich.
Nussie_T Wrote:So last year we buy a boat off a guy Jim's dad works with... he said that he couldn't get it to run and his g/f had purchased a new one so he gave it to us dirt cheap. Jim gets the boat motor to run, we take it up to the lake on Monday... not working great but still worked.
Last night we decide to send the kids to the babysitters and meet my sister & brother in law to go water skiing and tubing. Jim and I drop the boat off in the lake, Jim rides it across the lake to pick us up. I had forgotten my life jacket in the truck so I went back to pick it up with my sister. Jim decides to go tubing... they got 200 meters away and a connecting rod blew out both sides of the engine... I laughed my ass of when I saw them paddling back to shore. Serves them right for leaving me in the middle of the lake 2 years ago.
Then on the way home, we were crossing the train tracks close to our house and the hitch came undone and the boat & trailer fucked off through the ditch... fuck that was a bitch trying to push it out.

are you guys hillbillies?
LeNeve Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:So last year we buy a boat off a guy Jim's dad works with... he said that he couldn't get it to run and his g/f had purchased a new one so he gave it to us dirt cheap. Jim gets the boat motor to run, we take it up to the lake on Monday... not working great but still worked.
Last night we decide to send the kids to the babysitters and meet my sister & brother in law to go water skiing and tubing. Jim and I drop the boat off in the lake, Jim rides it across the lake to pick us up. I had forgotten my life jacket in the truck so I went back to pick it up with my sister. Jim decides to go tubing... they got 200 meters away and a connecting rod blew out both sides of the engine... I laughed my ass of when I saw them paddling back to shore. Serves them right for leaving me in the middle of the lake 2 years ago.
Then on the way home, we were crossing the train tracks close to our house and the hitch came undone and the boat & trailer fucked off through the ditch... fuck that was a bitch trying to push it out.

I was going to ask the same thing, but I was trying to be nice.
LeNeve Wrote:

Canadian hillbillies.. the worst kind :poke:
Brian in NY Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

The video I posted zooms right in on it. It's clearly an emu or ostrich.

I remember my friends fast-forwarding and rewinding that stupid scene to convince me of it.. It was hard to tell for sure, but all I could think of was who would allow that scene to be released if it were true?
LeNeve Wrote:are you guys hillbillies?

No we're not... my husband is just the worlds biggest dumbass.
Another TRUE deal with that movie is that Dorothy's hair length changes dramatically. Next time you watch it with the kiddos check that out.
Nussie_T Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:are you guys hillbillies?

No we're not... my husband is just the worlds biggest dumbass.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :high5:
Hi everyone. Hope your days are going well
Brampton Wrote:Hi everyone. Hope your days are going well

About time you show up. (I know, I have no room to talk)
DaveP Wrote:

About time you show up. (I know, I have no room to talk)
Hey, I've barely been here lately.....so I deserve it
So.......for my lunch......what should I do

1. Listen to the show
2. Watch "HotRod"
3. Finish watching "IronMan 2"
Hey.Just got back from Europe yesterday.I'm not in the mood to do any posting today but I figured I'd pop in and say what's up.

I could've bought Netherlands jerseys of Robben and Schneider in Venice for 10 Euros a pop and I didn't.I am fucking kicking myself big time.
i bleed green Wrote:Hey.Just got back from Europe yesterday.I'm not in the mood to do any posting today but I figured I'd pop in and say what's up.

I could've bought Netherlands jerseys of Robben and Schneider in Venice for 10 Euros a pop and I didn't.I am fucking kicking myself big time.
Yup, i'd have bought one of each
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22