Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 8-11-10 Wednesday....Hip Hop What....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I'm starting to feel the night of drinking followed by 3.5 hours of sleep.
I need a nap.

you should have a shot.

We do have a few fifths here...
Chip Wrote:
Derick Wrote:[youtube]wlbV-NPT56s[/youtube]

Can you imagine being the car behind her? Watching all that.

If I were in the car behind her I would have done something. Not because I'm a good citizen, but because I hate when people in front of me at the drive thru hold me up.
ok, i need input.
what is this, sex tips. excellent
Joe In PA Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I will be here Friday, I am going to Baltimore tomorrow.

What time are you coming? Are you going to overnight at all?

Will you get a break? How long?

There is so much I can show you and good food to eat.

I'll wind up getting there sometime in the morning and have to setup a network. I have no idea how long it's going to take though. I get an hour lunch, but I think I'd rather get finished than take a break. I'll meet up for a beer or something afterwards if you're free.

When will you be done? I have plans at night, but not sure when yet, probably after 7.

Where will you be at? Address?

I'm hoping to be done by at least 3.

The address is
601 Grant Street,
Pittsburgh PA 15219

Ah, right downtown. Do you get reimbursed for parking? If so just park in the closest garage.

Maybe I can bring you a Vietnamese Street Sandwich for lunch. that way you don't have to go anywhere.

Then when you are done working we can grab a beer and maybe I can show you a quick sight or two.
ZeeDuchess Wrote:ok, i need input.
That's what all those toys you buy are for.
Pete Nice Wrote:maybe I can show you a quick sight or two.
never offered to show me a sight or two :finger:
Joe In PA Wrote:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:ok, i need input.
That's what all those toys you buy are for.

I was going to go with a Johnny 5 joke.
But sex toys work too.
Pete Nice Wrote:Ah, right downtown. Do you get reimbursed for parking? If so just park in the closest garage.

Maybe I can bring you a Vietnamese Street Sandwich for lunch. that way you don't have to go anywhere.

Then when you are done working we can grab a beer and maybe I can show you a quick sight or two.

That sandwich sounds pretty scary. I asked them where they park and they said the garage down the street. I'll get reimbursed for parking and travel so that's where I'm going to park. Hopefully it's not hard to find because I've never been to PGH before.
Budweiser...

[Image: testing_urine_2_445.jpg]
where did jdubb go? i miss him
Derick Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:maybe I can show you a quick sight or two.
never offered to show me a sight or two :finger:

I did actually, but you didn't want to stick around. :fag:
Joe In PA Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Ah, right downtown. Do you get reimbursed for parking? If so just park in the closest garage.

That sandwich sounds pretty scary. I asked them where they park and they said the garage down the street. I'll get reimbursed for parking and travel so that's where I'm going to park. Hopefully it's not hard to find because I've never been to PGH before.

It's easy, right downtown. You have a GPS right? Just get there and find the closest garage on the GPS.

I am getting you a sandwich, you will love it. What is your spicy tolerance level?
Jotaka called in earlier, he needs to get his ass back on DBN!!!
Derick Wrote:where did jdubb go? i miss him

TOMB
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17