Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 8-11-10 Wednesday....Hip Hop What....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
I'm out DBN. Catch you all tomorrow.
Donginator Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I would hope so... DBN is malware free!!!!! :rock: :rock: :rock:
I still need to fix my home computer, gonna take me 3-4 hours to reformat

It takes that long?
Are you including time to back everything up, then copy it back over?

I had to reformat over the winter so I have about 95% of everything backed up
reinstall windows XP- 1 hour
windows updates- 90 minutes
reinstall programs- 90 minutes

Ah, ok. I thought you were saying that just the formatting would take that long.
I have to do that too.
But I have to figure out why the BIOS can see my hard drive, but Windows can't.
:nothingtoadd: Restoring a computer sucks balls.I lose programs and sites every time.I end up having to do it at least once a year.And can I ask a stupid question?If you back up everything and then reinstall it,wouldn't you potentially be taking the virus along with your data and then loading them back onto your computer.
i bleed green Wrote::nothingtoadd: Restoring a computer sucks balls.I lose programs and sites every time.I end up having to do it at least once a year.And can I ask a stupid question?If you back up everything and then reinstall it,wouldn't you potentially be taking the virus along with your data and then loading them back onto your computer.
I scan my hard drive on the anti virus, plus I am backing up pictures and stuff like that
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17