Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 8-5-10 Thursday - Pussy Footing Around...how dare you!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Chip, those WWII pics are pretty dope. I wonder if you can buy prints? I would like to hang one in my office.

I love WWII stuff.
I watch the History channels as much as I watch any other.

You have to come to my St. Pat's party next year then, I have an entire shelf in my basement with WWII books. I have a history major and took two classes dedicated to WWII in college. I even buy WWII magazine at Barnes and Noble once in a while.
Pete Nice Wrote:I just saw on Facebook that tomorrow is the big East Dillon v West Dillon football game on FNL. Brampton, do you think they will let East Dillon win that game?

I saw West Dillon wins, but JD gets hurt, or something like that.
I've already seen the entire season.....so I won't tell
I can't wait to watch Tosh.O tonite :happy:
JDubb Wrote:I hope they don't change Thursdays from Empanada Thursday to Calzone Thursday. Another strange food that those of us hicks outside of NYC don't know what it is. :killme:

Maybe this is one of those regional differences Rich was teasing but probably wont get to?

Calzones are awesome.
Iva13 Wrote:Oh, I missed FNL last week, I'll have to catch up b4 tomorrow or I will watch last weeks tomorrow night and then the new one I will watch over the weekend....

What do you think is gonna happen in the East Dillon v West Dillon game this week? Think E Dillon can win?
Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:I hope they don't change Thursdays from Empanada Thursday to Calzone Thursday. Another strange food that those of us hicks outside of NYC don't know what it is. :killme:

Maybe this is one of those regional differences Rich was teasing but probably wont get to?

You don't know what a calzone is?

Calzone is not something Rich should be eating, isn't he on a big time diet until the wedding or something, doesn't he even have a bet on it?

Of course I know what a f-ing calzone is.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQSx5S2MzfUt2cAfwAkvgO...XciC8OUHw=]

And they have them in Minnesota too.
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I just saw on Facebook that tomorrow is the big East Dillon v West Dillon football game on FNL. Brampton, do you think they will let East Dillon win that game?

That's right you watched it on the limit satellite early season showing huh?
Brampton Wrote:I can't wait to watch Tosh.O tonite :happy:

Wasn't it last night?

"Why'd you turn? Why'd you f-ing turn?" Not as good as "Beans and Cornbread."
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

That's right you watched it on the limit satellite early season showing huh?
No, I downloaded it when it was on limit satellite early season showing :high5:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Chip, those WWII pics are pretty dope. I wonder if you can buy prints? I would like to hang one in my office.

I love WWII stuff.
I watch the History channels as much as I watch any other.

You have to come to my St. Pat's party next year then, I have an entire shelf in my basement with WWII books. I have a history major and took two classes dedicated to WWII in college. I even buy WWII magazine at Barnes and Noble once in a while.

Sounds sweet.
There are just so many amazing stories.
Sometimes I wish I would have been a WWII historian so I could make a living learning about all of it.
Feel free to lick and nibble your way all over my body..... That's so cool!
Pete Nice Wrote:Elvis DUmervil, torn pec, out for the season.

Man that hurts Denver bad. He's a little bad ass (for his position).
JDubb Wrote:

Wasn't it last night?

"Why'd you turn? Why'd you f-ing turn?"
Canada doesnt' get the show till thursday at 10:00....... Lame for us
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

You don't know what a calzone is?

Calzone is not something Rich should be eating, isn't he on a big time diet until the wedding or something, doesn't he even have a bet on it?

Of course I know what a f-ing calzone is.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQSx5S2MzfUt2cAfwAkvgO...XciC8OUHw=]

And they have them in Minnesota too.

I'm going to get one after work now.
That looks awesome.
Brampton Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

Wasn't it last night?

"Why'd you turn? Why'd you f-ing turn?"
Canada doesnt' get the show till thursday at 10:00....... Lame for us

That's just The Man (The US) keeping you (Canada) down.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17