Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 8-5-10 Thursday - Pussy Footing Around...how dare you!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Feel free to lick and nibble your way all over my body..... That's so cool!

No thanks, I'll just stay on the :tater:

The taters are sore from that, so they are off-limits...

Deal's off then.
If you make 6figures and you don't have money to blow, you are irresponsible with your money
Rich people shop around...they don't get the best of the best...they get a decent photographer, etc. and really watch their budget...they don't do w/o they shop around.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:What? You mean Red Green isn't awesome? :roll:

It is too awesome!

Nooooo.
Trailer Park Boys is awesome. Not Red Green.
Covino is right...there are ways to be reasonable about wedding preparation...it just takes some extra work.
Brampton Wrote:If you make 6figures and you don't have money to blow, you are irresponsible with your money

My brother has 3 years of school left to be a pharmacist, and I already know he's going to be one of those people.
Our wedding was absolutely amazing, on the beach in St. Lucia. The trip cost around $5k. We spent about another $1K on the wedding portion of the trip. There was only 10 people there including us, but we had the wedding on the beach, a post wedding cocktail reception on the lawn overlooking the ocean with a steel drum band and a reception at dusk in a gazebo overlooking the beach and ocean. We had an amazing cake and a photographer for it all was included, we paid like $500 to get the wedding pictures though. I spent like $100 on a white shirt and khaki linen pants to wear in the wedding and I think my wife spent around $500 on the dress.

We had a picture perfect wedding, including the trip, for less than $8k.
Brampton Wrote:If you make 6figures and you don't have money to blow, you are irresponsible with your money

Fuckin A right 5 :high5:
Pete Nice Wrote:Our wedding was absolutely amazing, on the beach in St. Lucia. The trip cost around $5k. We spent about another $1K on the wedding portion of the trip. There was only 10 people there including us, but we had the wedding on the beach, a post wedding cocktail reception on the lawn overlooking the ocean with a steel drum band and a reception at dusk in a gazebo overlooking the beach and ocean. We had an amazing cake and a photographer for it all was included, we paid like $500 to get the wedding pictures though. I spent like $100 on a white shirt and khaki linen pants to wear in the wedding and I think my wife spent around $500 on the dress.

We had a picture perfect wedding, including the trip, for less than $8k.

That sounds perfect.

A guy I work with is first generation Yugoslavian, Eastern Orthadox.
He just got married for the 2nd time, and had close to 400 people there. And it was so small was because it was his 2nd wedding.
He didn't get to enjoy any of it. He was too busy dealing with everyone.
Great call by the guy from Cleveland. Don't expect to make all of your money back. You may have cheap older relatives who have NO clue the price of weddings these days.

Pete had the right idea. St. Lucia is a great place.
Pete Nice Wrote:

Fuckin A right 5 :high5:
I don't make close to that, but I still have means to have a fun time out with the wife
AirHej Wrote:Great call by the guy from Cleveland. Don't expect to make all of your money back. You may have cheap older relatives who have NO clue the price of weddings these days.

Yeah, don't expect more than maybe $40 from anyone over 50 years old, especially if they are the fire hall reception type, they just don't know how much shit costs. I think you should ALWAYS give cash at a wedding, even if you are giving a gift also.
And a few years ago, my cousin got married on Cape Cod, at a golf course on the water. There was maybe 50 people there.
But everyone got lobster and steak, he kept it small, but went all out on everything else and that was awesome.
I have no idea how much he spent.
Pete Nice Wrote:
AirHej Wrote:Great call by the guy from Cleveland. Don't expect to make all of your money back. You may have cheap older relatives who have NO clue the price of weddings these days.

Yeah, don't expect more than maybe $40 from anyone over 50 years old, especially if they are the fire hall reception type, they just don't know how much shit costs. I think you should ALWAYS give cash at a wedding, even if you are giving a gift also.

Yeah, don't give out gifts. The bride and groom don't want to have to lug that shit back to the hotel or home, etc. I just remember looking at the table where people were putting their envelopes/gifts and seeing a few wrapped gifts and thinking WTF?
Chip Wrote:And a few years ago, my cousin got married on Cape Cod, at a golf course on the water. There was maybe 50 people there.
But everyone got lobster and steak, he kept it small, but went all out on everything else and that was awesome.
I have no idea how much he spent.

That sounds really good!!!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17