Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 7-29-10 Boobs are fun!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Cedric Benson is a beast? He was not even a top 10 RB last year. He is a one year wonder, he won't break 1000 yards this year.
who said he is a beast?

or are you venting at someone?

The guy who called in from Kentucky. He said, and I quote "Cedrick Benson is a beast, he will destroy everyone"
Pete Nice Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:2. Pete I hope you calculated our income wrong...very wrong ;-)

I am pretty sure I am not. The average couple will pay 20 to 40% more next year. The Average small business will have an extra $10k in taxes net year.

Iva13 Wrote:3. Obama is giving us back 1500.00 toward our new central air/heater, PECO is giving us back 250.00 and the manufacturer of the AC/Heater is giving us back 200.00 ......so instead of 8,000.00 something it will cost us $6,000.00 something.

That legislation was installed pre-Obama, so he ain't giving you shit. The US Government is giving you $1500 based on pre-Obama legislation. Still, nice to see you are getting some savings.

Pete, but they called it "Obama Bucks".......so I just assumed...
dudes kissing is kind of gay.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I get grossed out by dudes kissing... That is fucking nasty.
double poster Confusedlap:
LeNeve Wrote:dudes kissing is kind of gay.
no its reeeeeeallllly gay

Exactly!!!!
Brampton Wrote:
no its reeeeeeallllly gay
Really really gay.
Beckster with the double post three posts apart.

Derick, can we get on that?
Hey Milldoctorrock !!!!!!! what's up????? :boobs:
Iva13 Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:2. Pete I hope you calculated our income wrong...very wrong ;-)

I am pretty sure I am not. The average couple will pay 20 to 40% more next year. The Average small business will have an extra $10k in taxes net year.

Iva13 Wrote:3. Obama is giving us back 1500.00 toward our new central air/heater, PECO is giving us back 250.00 and the manufacturer of the AC/Heater is giving us back 200.00 ......so instead of 8,000.00 something it will cost us $6,000.00 something.

That legislation was installed pre-Obama, so he ain't giving you shit. The US Government is giving you $1500 based on pre-Obama legislation. Still, nice to see you are getting some savings.

Pete, but they called it "Obama Bucks".......so I just assumed...

Of course they are. The liberals are trying to credit everything good to Obama b/c his image is all he has since his legislation is terrible. They are trying to turn Obama into a diety and make us worship him.
what are they talking about right now specifically?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Anyone coming down with a headache? ... I think a migraine or something is hitting me
1L on Mt. Dew a day cures that
Milldoctorrock I will call you MDR instead of that long name ok?????
Pete Nice Wrote:Beckster with the double post three posts apart.

Derick, can we get on that?
I don't have the animation on file so i just had to put the alert out :high5:
Brampton Wrote:what are they talking about right now specifically?

True Blood .....2 guys kissed on the show Sun night.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21