Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 7-29-10 Boobs are fun!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Nussie_T Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:She's cute but I hate the eye brow piercing.

Ya she got that done at countryfest while she was hammered. The one on the right got her nips done...

You can keep those pictures to yourself.

Are you talking about the nip pics or the chick pics?

The nips and that chick they are attached to.
1. Too hot to go shopping...will do that tomorrow.
2. Pete I hope you calculated our income wrong...very wrong ;-)
3. Obama is giving us back 1500.00 toward our new central air/heater, PECO is giving us back 250.00 and the manufacturer of the AC/Heater is giving us back 200.00 ......so instead of 8,000.00 something it will cost us $6,000.00 something.
Derick Wrote:leneve seems like the type to buy a vuvuzala just to piss off his coworkers

I have an air horn that is pretty loud. Way worse than a vuvulzela.
Cedric Benson is a beast? He was not even a top 10 RB last year. He is a one year wonder, he won't break 1000 yards this year.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Best team in the NL Central, Bengals are a playoff team, and they aren't Cleveland!

what more do they need to do?

The Bengals have not put together back to back winning seasons since the 80's. They were the beneficiaries of a 3rd place schedule last year. If they win more than 9 games this year I will buy you all Vuvuzelas. They have more criminals on their team than Mean Machine. They won't make the playoffs this year. And Cedric Benson will shit the bed. Mark my words.
Calm down, they are healthy, and they definetly have 1 less criminal on their team (who committed 85% of the crimes)
Derick Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I'm drinking my first bottle of pop for 3 weeks.......I feel gross right now :barf:
1L of mt dew a day for me
How can you do that? Doesn't it make you feel gross?
no i do not feel gross, it makes me feel like superman. Sometimes while :doggystyle: i pause to take a sip just to keep going

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Pete Nice Wrote:Cedric Benson is a beast? He was not even a top 10 RB last year. He is a one year wonder, he won't break 1000 yards this year.
who said he is a beast?

or are you venting at someone?
Pete Nice Wrote:That Diner with the Schmucks movie looks FUCKING DUMB AS SHIT!!!

But has potential to be really funny
Pete Nice Wrote:The nips and that chick they are attached to.

Kayty is a big girl, her whole entire family is big except for her Aunt Marcy. Marcy is a red headed pale stick.
Iva13 Wrote:2. Pete I hope you calculated our income wrong...very wrong ;-)

I am pretty sure I am not. The average couple will pay 20 to 40% more next year. The Average small business will have an extra $10k in taxes net year.

Iva13 Wrote:3. Obama is giving us back 1500.00 toward our new central air/heater, PECO is giving us back 250.00 and the manufacturer of the AC/Heater is giving us back 200.00 ......so instead of 8,000.00 something it will cost us $6,000.00 something.

That legislation was installed pre-Obama, so he ain't giving you shit. The US Government is giving you $1500 based on pre-Obama legislation. Still, nice to see you are getting some savings.
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Best team in the NL Central, Bengals are a playoff team, and they aren't Cleveland!

The Bengals have not put together back to back winning seasons since the 80's. They were the beneficiaries of a 3rd place schedule last year. If they win more than 9 games this year I will buy you all Vuvuzelas. They have more criminals on their team than Mean Machine. They won't make the playoffs this year. And Cedric Benson will shit the bed. Mark my words.
Calm down, they are healthy, and they definetly have 1 less criminal on their team (who committed 85% of the crimes)

Did you forget that they signed Pac Man? He committed way more crimes than Chris Henry did.
I get grossed out by dudes kissing... That is fucking nasty.
Eww that was gross when Laffayette kissed that guy...I don't like seeing that...
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

Did you forget that they signed Pac Man? He committed way more crimes than Chris Henry did.
I didn't think they actually signed him.....I thought they romanced him and went a different way.......My Bad
Anyone coming down with a headache? ... I think a migraine or something is hitting me
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21