Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hondo does Easy Rider 2010
Tell the girlfriend to suck it up.

The pictures look great! A lot of it is the way I remember it. But the Devil's Tower looks like it could be more eroded that I can recall.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
This thing has been so cool to follow on facebook. The pictures, the breakdowns, it's been awesome dude, and I'm just sitting on a computer chair.

Last I checked you are in Arizona and handing back east?

Your map showed you rolling through the Oklahoma Panhandle at some point. If you experience any trouble through that area, I'm relatively close. I don't know much about bikes, but I can get parts (maybe), and any tool you might need pretty easily.

If you are going to stop in the Panhandle let me know. I'll cruise down there to officially meet you, and have a couple beers, and some kick ass mexican food.
Damn bro I didn't see this until tonight when I got into Oklahoma City. I ended up diving south through Texas because it looked like the rain was all around Boise City to Guymon. I've been REAL lucky with the weather over the last three weeks. The bike is running like a champ right now and if it can get me the next 750 miles tomorrow I'll be home. I apologize for not updating here as often as I should have but most of you are on my FB page anyway. If anyone is not on it and wants added send me a PM.

I'll get around to posting all the cool shit that's happened that is NOT on facebook once I get home.