Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ATTN: Covino and Rich
Be-fucking-WARE.

Even though it sounds like great theater to have Spot's ex on the show you guys are overlooking a SERIOUS issue in doing that. She's already on record as not liking you guys and I'll bet the farm that Spot has probably told her some stuff he knows from your private lives that neither one of you would want aired in public. You bring her on the show and it's just begging to get let out of the bag.

This whole thing has so many outcomes and almost all of them are bad. I wouldn't roll those loaded dice for nothing in the world.
This is going to turn into a fucking disaster... Good Point!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:This is going to turn into a fucking disaster... Good Point!

It'll be great to listen to though.
I can't wait for Thursday!
Chip Wrote:It'll be great to listen to though.

No doubt. But I like those two buffoons and I'd sure hate to see them get thrown under the bus because of Spot's loose lips to his cheating girlfriend.

Take it from an older and more experienced dudebro...this is NOT a good idea.
One thing is for sure. There won't be any conversations censored over here. Big Grin
Joe In PA Wrote:One thing is for sure. There won't be any conversations censored over here. Big Grin
It would upset me to have to censor them on the other board as well... it would be like having the Iron Sheik on and telling him not to fuck anyone in the ass and make them humble...
BDH Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:One thing is for sure. There won't be any conversations censored over here. Big Grin
It would upset me to have to censor them on the other board as well... it would be like having the Iron Sheik on and telling him not to fuck anyone in the ass and make them humble...
The start of this whole conversation brought back memories of the whole JS thing. Kind of an uncomfortable experience. On one hand you want to dig in to the dirty stuff, but on the other hand it seems wrong because you like the guys.
Joe In PA Wrote:
BDH Wrote:
The start of this whole conversation brought back memories of the whole JS thing. Kind of an uncomfortable experience. On one hand you want to dig in to the dirty stuff, but on the other hand it seems wrong because you like the guys.
you dont have to abbreviate JS here. We are allowed to say Jenn Sterger, thats right Jenn Sterger, and just because I can....

JENN STERGER
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
This might be the first time I have said this but, DBN ROCKS!!
Covino: "I am awesome because, I have a hate site and a fan site!"
Covino: "IF THIS IS CLOUT, RICH IS PINK ..KID KELLY IS BLUE :doggystyle"
WyoIan Wrote:This might be the first time I have said this but, DBN ROCKS!!
Now you get it! :high5:
Thanks for the warnings dudebros!
Derick Wrote:you dont have to abbreviate JS here. We are allowed to say Jenn Sterger, thats right Jenn Sterger, and just because I can....

JENN STERGER
:nothingtoadd: I just wanted to this to be posted again.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]

:high5: :happy: :happy: :rock: :happy: :rock: :happy: :happy: :high5:
Yup.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why RIch really likes Alf NSFW Pete Nice 4 2,787 06-25-2013, 11:03 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thread on Covino Rydrum 3 2,373 05-01-2012, 09:57 PM
Last Post: Rydrum
  Vibrating Tattoo.. . Holy Crap, was Rich right? Beckster 2 2,093 03-21-2012, 08:35 AM
Last Post: Brampton
  C&R Caption Contest: Rich Loves Tebow edition JDubb 19 6,729 02-07-2012, 09:17 AM
  Another peer into Covino's world BigFan 7 3,329 06-13-2011, 08:09 AM
Last Post: Derick
  Congratulations Sara & Rich JDubb 15 6,344 12-06-2010, 04:01 PM
  Who is going to Rich's Bachelor Party? AirHej 12 4,726 11-17-2010, 02:14 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Reasons why Covino is awesome Pete Nice 209 49,812 11-02-2010, 09:21 AM
  Rich practices "flipping" through the channels! Greg Mercer 4 2,195 10-25-2010, 08:13 AM
  Farve tries to mack on Rich's ex! Hondo 25 7,419 10-13-2010, 12:27 PM