Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Questions to ask Spot's exgirlfriend next Thursday
Pete Nice Wrote:5. Does she really think a second time would work out? There is no trust going into the second chance, dooming it to failure.

Definitely... There was too much drama, disrespect, and cheating.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:5. Does she really think a second time would work out? There is no trust going into the second chance, dooming it to failure.

Second?? I thought attempting to make this work would be attempt #3. Didn't she make him the break up cd??
What's your motivation to come on the show?
Do you tell spot anything you want to do that would entertain you, or are you one of those people who never have any sugestions about stuff to do, but complain about everyone else wants to do?

It's easy to sit back and say everything is lame, I'm too cool.
If you don't want to go wine tasting or whatever why don't you say so?
I have the same sneaking anxiousness that many of you all have on this subject. My initial thinking on this was that she would come in and belittle/emasculate Spot and talk about all that personal stuff that Spot didn't want her telling her friends. In this case though, she'd be telling tens of thousands of listeners that hear Spot every day. By doing that, she would leave Spot in a mess and get back at him for "winning the breakup."

I never really thought about the whole angle of spilling the "power to ruin C&R's life" info that Spot may have mentioned to her...but now that I think about it, that could be in play as well. Once again, Spot...you and the guys have to be REALLY careful about this. Don't let it get out of hand if at all possible.

From what I heard on the show, she reads this forum more than the other...so once again, I don't want to bad mouth her since I don't know her personally at all. I really hope that it's a chance for her to ask questions to C&R and Spot about what they and the listeners think about her. Maybe she does want to put herself in a better light with the show and figure out what it's all about. Once I hear her speak during the encounter, I'll be able to better understand what she's all about.

I will believe it when I hear it, though. Being that I have met Spot in person, talked to him many times, and only want the best for him, I'm so scared that this is a ruse...and if it is, that is a shame.
[Image: laylasig.jpg]

"My #1 Dudebro...Greg Mercer from Pittsburgh." - Covino
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.ustream.tv/channel/mercerboy">http://www.ustream.tv/channel/mercerboy</a><!-- m --> - My LIVE web stream!
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.mediafire.com/mercerboy">http://www.mediafire.com/mercerboy</a><!-- m --> - C&R recordings
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.twitter.com/mercerboy">http://www.twitter.com/mercerboy</a><!-- m --> - Follow me. My tweets are semi-sweet like Nestlé.
Getting blasted by someone unexpectedly makes you a victim. Allowing them the means, method and opportunity to do it to you makes you a dumbass.

I echo Mercer's thoughts on Spot. Sack up dude. She ain't the one. She needs kicked to curb Back to the Future style....with flames on the road.
Pete Nice Wrote:4. Does she take it in the ass?
Only with black cock.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
I want to know why she reads DBN more than TOMB.
Greg Mercer Wrote:By doing that, she would leave Spot in a mess and get back at him for "winning the breakup."

Holy shit, I didn't think of it that way... Spot's been ritually riding high since the break up. Maybe, she is out to sabotage that, and where is the perfect place to do so? The Show!!!!!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Joe In PA Wrote:I want to know why she reads DBN more than TOMB.
You really need to ask?
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
Hondo Wrote:Getting blasted by someone unexpectedly makes you a victim. Allowing them the means, method and opportunity to do it to you makes you a dumbass.

I echo Mercer's thoughts on Spot. Sack up dude. She ain't the one. She needs kicked to curb Back to the Future style....with flames on the road.

Well said.
Hondo Wrote:Getting blasted by someone unexpectedly makes you a victim. Allowing them the means, method and opportunity to do it to you makes you a dumbass.

that’s some Poetic Shit right there !!
Because DBN kicks ass! :rock:
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
I want to know how she EXPECTS Spot to truely be able to trust her again??
After reading those emails, Spot is automatically going to question her Every move.. maybe not today, or tomorrow.. but forsure down the road..
its like a ticking time bomb waiting to happen :killme:
not to mention if shes telling him the truth about all the BBC's since and maybe even during their relationship !!

Trust is the hardest thing to earn but the easiest thing to lose..!!

I wish spot the best, and i hope they can prove me wrong..
its probably cause we are straight foreward and honest on this board. We don't kiss the hosts or Spots ass.

Plus BigFan gets to post his "pics" here! :high5:

the true feelings of the listeners come from this site, and this site only.
dildo_baggins Wrote:I want to know how she EXPECTS Spot to truely be able to trust her again??

This is the key. She is obviously out of Spot's league looks wise, so he is going to really question if she is with some better looking dude every time she falls asleep early and doesn't answer his call.

Once the trust is gone, no long term good will ever come of a relationship.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can you spot the bushwhackers? michaelangelo 4 2,193 11-29-2010, 10:03 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Sticking up for Spot negadave 14 5,155 08-07-2010, 04:24 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Predict Spot's Relationship Future BigFan 19 4,438 07-29-2010, 04:49 PM
Last Post: the keifer
  Covino, Rich and Spot Home Run Derby 2010 BigFan 23 7,295 07-14-2010, 03:43 PM
Last Post: BigFan
  I will stand up for spot on this one hard_reign2004 7 3,255 07-11-2010, 10:14 PM
Last Post: BigFan
  Spot Center Highlight BigFan 6 2,256 05-19-2010, 05:01 PM
  Vote for Spot's cupcakes!!! Through 5-14-10 at 1PM Pete Nice 9 3,198 05-12-2010, 06:02 PM
Last Post: Hondo
  What Should Spot Do? Beckster 16 5,090 05-04-2010, 08:25 AM
Last Post: Brampton
  Donate to have Spot pose with cocks! BigFan 6 2,441 04-20-2010, 04:46 PM
  Reasons why Spot is gay BigFan 48 13,747 03-22-2010, 02:07 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice