Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Questions to ask Spot's exgirlfriend next Thursday
I think it is obvious that spot is not getting any sympathy from us, and because of the crying bullshit we all had to listen to, the listeners are gonna call in and shit all over them
Spot is a dolt for airing this on air, but I can't wait until Thursday to hear it all unravel. I want to know why she gave him the marriage ultimatum only to say those thing about him and end the relationship a few months later? I think her game is to humiliate Spot in front of C&R and the listener than walk away. I don't think she wants this to work and is trying to inflect the most damage on Spot. She doesn't give a crap about getting Spot back, she wants revenge for what has been said on air this far and wants to hurt back.
Karma's a bitch and it's going to come back and bite someone in the ass.
JDubb Wrote:Spot is a dolt for airing this on air, but I can't wait until Thursday to hear it all unravel. I want to know why she gave him the marriage ultimatum only to say those thing about him and end the relationship a few months later? I think her game is to humiliate Spot in front of C&R and the listener than walk away. I don't think she wants this to work and is trying to inflect the most damage on Spot. She doesn't give a crap about getting Spot back, she wants revenge for what has been said on air this far and wants to hurt back.

I couldn't agree with this more.

I might have to take that time off work, because, if I have to call in, I have a few things to say.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
JDubb Wrote:Spot is a dolt for airing this on air, but I can't wait until Thursday to hear it all unravel. I want to know why she gave him the marriage ultimatum only to say those thing about him and end the relationship a few months later? I think her game is to humiliate Spot in front of C&R and the listener than walk away. I don't think she wants this to work and is trying to inflect the most damage on Spot. She doesn't give a crap about getting Spot back, she wants revenge for what has been said on air this far and wants to hurt back.
even if she wanted to get a final stab in, dont you think this would make her look worse in the eyes of the listeners of this show? what would that accomplish. even if she was trying to make herself feel better, the listeners of this show would tear her apart... moreso than they already have.

btw, you know i love you guys.
Producer Spot Wrote:
even if she wanted to get a final stab in, dont you think this would make her look worse in the eyes of the listeners of this show? what would that accomplish. even if she was trying to make herself feel better, the listeners of this show would tear her apart... moreso than they already have.

btw, you know i love you guys.

We may not know you personally, Spot, but we feel like we know you. And many of us want to see good things happen for you. Why else would we have talked all that shit about her to begin with?

I don't understand what she thinks she's going to gain by doing this. It's been stated that she doesn't care for the show or C&R. There are going to be a lot of people expecting her to explain herself and her actions. I hope she realizes what she's getting into.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Producer Spot Wrote:dont you think this would make her look worse in the eyes of the listeners of this show?

Unpossible. Let's review.

She lies to you, slams your friends and then cheats on you. You can't polish a turd man.

My take is that she's using this "opportunity" to waylay not just you but also Rich and Steve. You alone know how much personal info about the guys you've shared with her...things that they probably don't want everyone else to know. How are you going to feel if she uses any of that on the air? Things that could cause rifts with Layla, Sara, or even between you guys?

Wake up dude. You give her a stage and the knife and she's going to slice you to pieces with it.

God damn this whole thing is a TERRIBLE idea.
I haven't figured out why she wants to come on air and set things straight to a bunch of people who should mean shit to her.
Nussie_T Wrote:I haven't figured out why she wants to come on air and set things straight to a bunch of people who should mean shit to her.
Maybe she doesn't know what's comin to her, but either way, she asked for it.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
Nussie_T Wrote:I haven't figured out why she wants to come on air and set things straight to a bunch of people who should mean shit to her.

Read my above post. That's why
I want to know how she really feels about Spot's feet.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Why is everybody down on her...it's Spot's decision and he wants to make this work...I don't understand why we would call in with mean questions for her...I can understand wanting answer to some good questions, but I don't think we should be mean about it. I would like to know the answer to LeNeve's questions...why would she give him the marriage ultimatum and then talk crap about him...that was really nasty to do to him.
Iva13 Wrote:Why is everybody down on her...it's Spot's decision and he wants to make this work...I don't understand why we would call in with mean questions for her...I can understand wanting answer to some good questions, but I don't think we should be mean about it. I would like to know the answer to LeNeve's questions...why would she give him the marriage ultimatum and then talk crap about him...that was really nasty to do to him.

That was not my question.
Iva13 Wrote:Why is everybody down on her...it's Spot's decision and he wants to make this work...I don't understand why we would call in with mean questions for her...I can understand wanting answer to some good questions, but I don't think we should be mean about it. I would like to know the answer to LeNeve's questions...why would she give him the marriage ultimatum and then talk crap about him...that was really nasty to do to him.

Because she treated him like shit.
I HATE PIE!!
1. I would like to know why she is not willing to support Spot in his career. Seriously, who doesn't support their significant others career? Especially someone who has a good job with a good future.

2. Also, why she didn't appreciate his gifts. It's not what he gets but the meaning behind it. Is she really that materialistic?

3. Does she know that he drank the expensive special wine they had on a late night Spotcenter?

4. Does she take it in the ass?

5. Does she really think a second time would work out? There is no trust going into the second chance, dooming it to failure.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can you spot the bushwhackers? michaelangelo 4 2,193 11-29-2010, 10:03 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Sticking up for Spot negadave 14 5,155 08-07-2010, 04:24 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Predict Spot's Relationship Future BigFan 19 4,438 07-29-2010, 04:49 PM
Last Post: the keifer
  Covino, Rich and Spot Home Run Derby 2010 BigFan 23 7,295 07-14-2010, 03:43 PM
Last Post: BigFan
  I will stand up for spot on this one hard_reign2004 7 3,255 07-11-2010, 10:14 PM
Last Post: BigFan
  Spot Center Highlight BigFan 6 2,256 05-19-2010, 05:01 PM
  Vote for Spot's cupcakes!!! Through 5-14-10 at 1PM Pete Nice 9 3,198 05-12-2010, 06:02 PM
Last Post: Hondo
  What Should Spot Do? Beckster 16 5,090 05-04-2010, 08:25 AM
Last Post: Brampton
  Donate to have Spot pose with cocks! BigFan 6 2,441 04-20-2010, 04:46 PM
  Reasons why Spot is gay BigFan 48 13,747 03-22-2010, 02:07 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice