Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Questions to ask Spot's exgirlfriend next Thursday
Brampton Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:I want to know why she reads DBN more than TOMB.
its probably cause we are straight foreward and honest on this board. We don't kiss the hosts or Spots ass.

Plus BigFan gets to post his "pics" here! :high5:

the true feelings of the listeners come from this site, and this site only.

They post some true feelings on TOMB as well I am sure. I know Cunty did when I was around. They are just more PC about it on TOMB. Here, everyone really speaks their mind, and if you don't like it, FUCK YOU!

You know what I mean?
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
I hope the show goes all maury povich tommorow.......sweet justice.......she's gonna get tarred and feathered, but Spot is gonna get ass reamed from this event. and if anyone knows about ass reaming, his future ex could tell him
Rich or Covino should walk into the studio with a big black dildo in their hands.

Covino is west coast huh? That sucks, would be better if he was in studio for this.

Hop the red eye Steven.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:Rich or Covino should walk into the studio with a big black dildo in their hands.

Covino is west coast huh? That sucks, would be better if he was in studio for this.

Hop the red eye Steven.
this is definetely something that should be happening with everyone in the studio, hell even have Layla and Sarah in there too.

It would be like the greatest festivus ever, the airing of grievences, then she has to pin Spots shoulders to the floor for it to be over
So, why wasn't Petey called in to play security guard, like that Steve-o dude on Jerry Springer? A fairly neutral party, should be there to moderate.

This is gonna be a lot of :atm: and Confusedhitfan:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
I missed a few shows, but i'm wondering how this happened. Info i caught:
1. spot read his girls posts on the internet saying every nice thing he tried to do for her was lame.
2. He was pissed and felt betrayed and was gonna break up with her
3. They're not together he's bummed
4. he wants to get back w her
5. She's coming on the show
6. spotcenter' SPOT is ripping himself on everything HE did wrong
7. caught the 1st part of the show. Spot is apologising and kissing ass.

How did it go from #2 to #7? Girls have an amasing ability to put the blame back on you in any situation they fucked up in.
Am i the only one that sees this? Now she has the power again and spot is the bitch. wtf?

I feel bad for posting this. It's none of my gd buisiness. Feel free to tell me to fuck off spot. Just sometimes it's hard to see it when emotions are involved.
negadave Wrote:I missed a few shows, but i'm wondering how this happened. Info i caught:
1. spot read his girls posts on the internet saying every nice thing he tried to do for her was lame.
2. He was pissed and felt betrayed and was gonna break up with her
3. They're not together he's bummed
4. he wants to get back w her
5. She's coming on the show
6. spotcenter' SPOT is ripping himself on everything HE did wrong
7. caught the 1st part of the show. Spot is apologising and kissing ass.

How did it go from #2 to #7? Girls have an amasing ability to put the blame back on you in any situation they fucked up in.
Am i the only one that sees this? Now she has the power again and spot is the bitch. wtf?

I feel bad for posting this. It's none of my gd buisiness. Feel free to tell me to fuck off spot. Just sometimes it's hard to see it when emotions are involved.

Not all girls are like that.. Spot is only at fault for placing her puseta on a pedestal
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
I like my puseta on a pedestal Big Grin ....but I don't treat my man like crap...it's a give and take and we respect and love each other.....a whole lot !!!!!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can you spot the bushwhackers? michaelangelo 4 2,193 11-29-2010, 10:03 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Sticking up for Spot negadave 14 5,155 08-07-2010, 04:24 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Predict Spot's Relationship Future BigFan 19 4,438 07-29-2010, 04:49 PM
Last Post: the keifer
  Covino, Rich and Spot Home Run Derby 2010 BigFan 23 7,295 07-14-2010, 03:43 PM
Last Post: BigFan
  I will stand up for spot on this one hard_reign2004 7 3,255 07-11-2010, 10:14 PM
Last Post: BigFan
  Spot Center Highlight BigFan 6 2,256 05-19-2010, 05:01 PM
  Vote for Spot's cupcakes!!! Through 5-14-10 at 1PM Pete Nice 9 3,198 05-12-2010, 06:02 PM
Last Post: Hondo
  What Should Spot Do? Beckster 16 5,090 05-04-2010, 08:25 AM
Last Post: Brampton
  Donate to have Spot pose with cocks! BigFan 6 2,441 04-20-2010, 04:46 PM
  Reasons why Spot is gay BigFan 48 13,747 03-22-2010, 02:07 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice