Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New York City - Nightclubs
OK, so I have been promising Pokes I would get some NYC info up here. I will start with night clubs. I don't really think your a clubber Pokes, but it might be cool for the wife to check out one night. I recommend going Mon to Wed night, it will still be busy and fun, but you will get in with only a minimal wait in line.

Here is where to go, all in Manhattan:

ACR
BED
Crobar
Stereo
Level V
Marquee
TAO
Pink Elephant

Those are the big names. I would try Marquee to get the real NYC experience, go Monday or Tuesday night. Make sure you go with women and no other dudes. When I went I was either with high rollers or 3 chicks. TAO is good also. There will be a cover. Drinks will not be cheap. I only recommend doing this once, but I do recommend doing it.

You can also just hop a cab to the meatpacking district and ask to be let off at the triangle area, I think it's 7th ave. Old Homestead steakhouse is there also. So is the club/hotel where the Hot 100 party AirHej and I were both at. I forget the name of the hotel, AirHej knows. They have a rooftop club there also.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Oh yeah, JayZ's 40-40 club is on W 25th Street.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New York City Food Pete Nice 2 1,679 07-19-2021, 01:37 AM
Last Post: niki123456
  New York City - Sopranos and Kevin Smith Pete Nice 3 2,425 06-11-2009, 08:34 PM
Last Post: Jersey_Mike
  New York City - Sights Pete Nice 5 3,198 06-11-2009, 09:18 AM
Last Post: Pokes28